Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

FUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Commoners, I see that you have started upon another noble task, let me help you with the power of Kuki!

In about a 1/2-2 months i'm gonna be free to do QC if you want any help with the QCing process. Just send me a message whenever you want to discuss details if you wish for my aid

Sorry but i have to ask this. I heard people say that Koyuki's route is the true route can someone explain and confirm this to me?

I can't confirm it 100% but it is considered to be the "true route" everybody likes to call. And Koyukis route gets unlocked after all the 10 main heroines have been unlocked. Like Agave route :D

oh and to the explanation...mmhh...maybe because her route is connected to yamato's childhood. But i dont know it for sure

Holy fuck, you mean you guys are doing S too!? dkjgbdkjbgkj If all goes as planned and you guys continue, I SERIOUSLY can't wait until you guys give us Benkei after you're done with this project.

(Was anyone else disappointed with Miyako's route?)

Holy fuck, you mean you guys are doing S too!? dkjgbdkjbgkj If all goes as planned and you guys continue, I SERIOUSLY can't wait until you guys give us Benkei after you're done with this project.

(Was anyone else disappointed with Miyako's route?)

I was. After they confessed...it somehow went downhill. cant rlly tell why...its just a feeling

:P

Oh god. I thought I was hype for the first one.
Thanks for that btw ^__^ I was following for quite a bit &just never bothered to make an account.
But if you guys are doing even more Maji games then I gotta show my gratitude
Best of luck w/the TL for S guys! &Thanks again for your hard work!

Would you be so kindly put the english patch only like Wairu did? They just put a link of the english patch not the whole game.. I don't want to download the whole game again because I already have it with a partial patch.

That's what will happen, illegal downloads are now forbidden on this website.

Would you be so kindly put the english patch only like Wairu did? They just put a link of the english patch not the whole game.. I don't want to download the whole game again because I already have it with a partial patch.

Let's not forget they just began. :D

Thank you so much for picking up the sequel too. I will say the same thing as the guys before me: Good luck or rather fun by translating it, too (it's an important part to stay motivated I think). Hopefully everything goes the way you want it to ;) がんばってください!

Btw, nicely done translation for the first game ;)

Both had about half the game left.

Really? I didn't play it yet, but is Agave that long? Because the side routes were pretty short and Miyako was... 50% translated, more or less.

That, or the five routes for the original girls in S are really short.