Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

This is such a awesome news! Good luck on the translations guys!

On that note, I can't seem to find the partial wairu translations patch... I just wanted to ease my pain after finishing reading majikoi by reading kokoro's route in majikoi s! Does anyone know where to find it? Their website seems to be a bit hard to navigate or to find it...

On that note, I can't seem to find the partial wairu translations patch... I just wanted to ease my pain after finishing reading majikoi by reading kokoro's route in majikoi s! Does anyone know where to find it? Their website seems to be a bit hard to navigate or to find it...

http://wairu.blogspot.com/2013/04/majikoi-s-tsubame-patch.html

Me and my friend google found it pretty quickly! ;) You just have to have your eyes open :D

Can it be that you forgot to add Chris at the Projekt Page or am i just blind ?

Oh and thanks for picking it up :)

You are right. Chris is missing!

In the route chart, the untranslated Childhood arc comes before the 2nd Year 1st Semester. If I move on to the Wairu S patch after finishing Majikoi the first, will I have to skip that Childhood bit or is it optional? It seems weird that it wasn't translated.

think that the Childhood part is needed for, or part of, Koyuki's route, but not sure.

And sorry about Chris; I'll add her when I can.

think that the Childhood part is needed for, or part of, Koyuki's route, but not sure.

And sorry about Chris; I'll add her when I can.

Koyuki comes off childhood, but what he was asking is do you have to play childhood to play 2nd Year 1st Semester. The answer is no, as both Childhood and Koyuki are hidden routes.

Registered a while ago just to write in this topic, just to thank you guys for translating MajiKoi and now translating the sequel, I know how hard it is to translate from english to another language, but translating from japanese to english must be way harder, and especially when you do it all for free... And only one translator to do it all ? Damn, you got my full respect for doing this. I wish you could put it on kickstarter like SP(Grisaia/Clannad) and gather some funds to release it faster, and make some money out of it. I guess too many sex scenes in it excluding it from kickstarter. Still, wanted to say thank you again for all your job put in Majikoi and now MajiKoi S.

Btw. MajiKoi is second novel I played, and it's totally crushing, the first one was eden, and still hasn't completed it just to play MajiKoi 10/10 game. Miyako seems like best girl for now along with Mayucchi, but had only a time to finish up Momoyo route, going now with Miyako, so many hours to play left for me :)

If it's still unknown then....For childhood route you need to finish the first column (Original Heroines/after stories of the first game)....although by the time i unlocked it i already had every other route finished so i'm not sure if it gets unlocked with just that or with everything done.

Good Luck with the project.