optional IPB Skin addition request (DONE)

Steve

Hi, would it be possible to add this skin into the skin selection dropdown menu? The current one is weird on my browser setup sad.gif

and the default IPB is too plain xD

license: free for non commercial use, allows edits

dl: from my google (download the whole folder)

version: IP.Board 3.1.4 (the one we are using)

I also edited the original file and replaced the logo with fuwanovel logo (had to rescale the text udner just a little)

This is how it looks like originally:

vqEvUcY.jpg

Hmm, thats not a bad skin.

Not sure if I like that or not. What browser are you using right now because every browser ive tried works fine for me. No issues at all.

oh I dont mean to replace the current one, just adding option to change to this one in the user control pannel. Everyone would still be using the current one but this would be in the dropdown menu in settings.

kzgwnQ0.png

(im currently using the IP.Board and its lame xd)

ill try to rename the topic to more say what I mean xD

and im using firefox but I have custom addon setup.

Let me look into it for a bit and check for security issues. I don't have a problem adding it, but the final word comes from Aaeru who is the admin over these aspects of the site/forums/blog. If she isn't a fan, it'll be removed.

Also, that ip boad skin is so horrifying it needs to die.

Quickly.

And by my hand.

Let me look into it for a bit and check for security issues. I don't have a problem adding it, but the final word comes from Aaeru who is the admin over these aspects of the site/forums/blog. If she isn't a fan, it'll be removed.

Also, that ip boad skin is so horrifying it needs to die.

Quickly.

And by my hand.

yes, you can delete it while you are at that xD

or maybe keep it for people that have problems with current skin as a backup xD but put fuwan logo there xD

well it doesnt look THAT bad xD only the top part is horrible xD the actual posts look nice smile.gif

(im using it now xD)

I'm sorry Steve, but this is one of those "the supporter of my enemy is my enemy" sort of things.

You've now forced my hand: I shall use the Fuwavirus to destroy your entire loli collection.

I'm sorry Steve, but this is one of those "the supporter of my enemy is my enemy" sort of things.

You've now forced my hand: I shall use the Fuwavirus to destroy your entire loli collection.

its not like I want to be using it xD thats why I asked for the additional option :P

haha now you've done it steve.

Finished, topic closed. Send me a PM if you have any troubles with it.

(Gravity Green is so awesome, tho! Don't know why one would avoid it...)

Note: I was able to tame the IP Board skin and decided to spare its life. Dang video games -- teaching me bad guys can be reformed...