This is just a suggestion: All Ages

Hey I'm new here, this is literally my first post ever, but anyways, I really like playing visual novels and dating sims, but I'm not very big on the 18+ parts of the games.... I prefer to play games without 18+ content in them, I know that sounds weird coming from a someone on this forum. And I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one like that.... so Just a suggestion would be to make an All-ages section for your site, so that people like me have to do less digging around for non-18+ games, and possibly try to get the All-ages versions of certain games like Air, Kannon, and stuff like that.... because I see a lot of cool looking VNs but then I see the 18+ rating and it's a big turn away..... so..... it's just a suggestion but trying to make it easier for people who don't like 18+ products (though probably a small number) would be cool...

You can also start a cool club with other newbies like me who also love all-ages games to death so you have folks to chat with on Skype and such about great, clean, wholesome VNs. Also I recommend getting a Vita because they are basically The Thing to have right now for all-ages VNs.