Hello, everyone!

kinghidetora

Hello!

I'm fairly new to visual novels--I've been reading them since the autumn of 2012 (about six months now). I'm a really big fan of bishojo games, but I'm willing to give anything a try! The most recent one I've played was Yume Miru Kusuri, which was an interesting but fun read. I'm glad to have found this great community of other fans, and I look forward to sharing in the visual novel experience with you all! :)

Welcome to the forums! You'll be right at home here. Everyone from vn veterans to newcomers are treated with respect here. It's one of the nicest communities around! What is your favorite VN that you have played?

I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Thanks! I love that this community is so welcoming. I haven't played a whole lot, but I was definitely impressed by how much work went into the music and animations in Kira☆Kira. It was more than I had seen put into a visual novel up to that point.

Ah yes I've heard of Ever17 and Hoshizora no Memoria--they're on my queue of VNs I plan to get to. But thanks for the recommendations--they're definitely moving up on the priority list now.

As for Batman, he's A-OK in my book. I can't say I'm an expert, though. I only know what I've seen from films and old Justice League episodes.

Ah yes I've heard of Ever17 and Hoshizora no Memoria--they're on my queue of VNs I plan to get to. But thanks for the recommendations--they're definitely moving up on the priority list now.

As for Batman, he's A-OK in my book. I can't say I'm an expert, though. I only know what I've seen from films and old Justice League episodes.

Ever17 is awesome. Batman approves of it, and your answer :P

Hello!

I'm fairly new to visual novels--I've been reading them since the autumn of 2012 (about six months now). I'm a really big fan of bishojo games, but I'm willing to give anything a try! The most recent one I've played was Yume Miru Kusuri, which was an interesting but fun read.

Yume Miru Kusuri was one of the first VN's I played. All I have to say about it is that Aeka's route really got to me. Anyway, Welcome! Its always nice to know the Visual Novel community is growing. :)