Elsword Group

babiker

elsword_all_job_and_all_character_by_jkr

Well, since most games have a group thingie on Fuwa... It's about time this thread be made. 

For those who don't know what Elsword is, here

And for those who do play Elsword, feel free to share what server you play on, your characters/classes/levels, your stories/ best moments (or worst moments :makina:  ). I'll start with my personal story of starting this game:-

At first, I actually saw it as an add on youtube, felt the art and style were pretty cool for an MMO, and decided to join. The first character I picked was Raven, as assassins/rogues are my personal favorites in MMOs, and BladeMaster, one of Raven's classes, looked pretty fast, so yeah. As I leveled up, I did find him to be pretty fast indeed, faster than any other Melee class in the game. pvp-ing was so fun, as with my speed I could beat most other melee characters  B)

So, I just kept playing, without really knowing anyone. The game was fun enough to play solo, at least at first, and I reached level 50 before I stopped. I've probably spent more time in Elsword than I have in any other MMO/ online game, simply because of how fun it was. PvP-ing is what I found especially satisfying. But anyways, so I stopped because dungeons became impossible to do on my own and since I had no friends, I had no one to move on with, so I stopped.

This was all in EU server, a very laggy/ almost dead server I suggest you stay away from :objection: . NA ftw

Pretty sad story, I know... But, I came back again! Recently one of my friends, Tenkuru by name, joined NA, so I decided why not, with a friend I can probably reach more heights! I'm currently lvl 39 Aisha (EM), and hoping to find more friends here to help us out and have fun. Who knows, we can even make a guild  :D

And have some nice fan art

c34baebf50.jpg 

We could also make a Skype group for it if enough people are interested. 

If we can get enough people and coordinate for party play, I'd be willing to overlook the fact that the game blatantly sells itself as pay to win, and join in on activities. 

Elsword is a free to play game that gives you the option to power up and customize your character through purchasable items. Just load up K-Ching (item mall currency) and buy various cash items from the item mall. Costumes can give a boost to your stats to further customize your character’s play style. You can unlock additional features by purchasing functional items like extra resurrection stones and skill slots to improve your dungeon survivability.

Usually instant deal breaker.

if someone else is interested in leveling a new character i would be willing to join you, can't guarantee that i will be good at the game but i have a lot of time on my hands so i should be able to catch up quickly.

Feel free to join. Although I would mention that you really don't need any help when leveling up the early levels, Elsword has a wonderful automatic grouping system, in which people from around your level work together to defeat dungeons, making them a breeze. If there's one thing that's easy in Elsword, it's leveling up ^_^ 

ok,i will level solo then.i will post when i hit max level.

lol, well, there are a lot of other things a party can do, mainly a specific dungeon called henrir, and maybe even group PvP. You'll need to catch up fast if you want to be on the same level as us tho :P 

You can add me as a friends over there too, my username is the same as here. You can then hit me with any questions you have ^_^

Count me in, i'll have to go back and update it to see the levels and names of my characters, but I wouldn't mind leveling up a new character or so if thats what needs to be done.

Edit: Looking like I have a lv24 Chung, pretty sure he's en-route to becoming a Deadly Chaser, and then I also have lv38 Blade Master Raven. Though I kind of want to make an Elesis and Lu/Ciel whenever those two are released.

we might want to create a skype group so that we can inform each other when we are playing.this will allow us to organize partys easier and we will be able to send each other friend requests while the other is online.

I'm definitely all for this. Gaming is much more fun when you're skyping with friends anyways.

I use to be a BladeMaster (the sword guy in the video)

Until I met troll master ElementalMaster (the girl)

Then I decided to try out this character

And in just one hour, I've had around 15 matches in pvp,  in which I've won 13 (One because I felt pity for my opponent and once because lag)

I have never felt better :D

I use to be a BladeMaster (the sword guy in the video)

Until I met troll master ElementalMaster (the girl)

Then I decided to try out this character

And in just one hour, I've had around 15 matches in pvp,  in which I've won 13 (One because I felt pity for my opponent and once because lag)

I have never felt better :D

CBS would like to say hi

• 2 months later...