Memorable or one of your favorite quotes you get from an anime :D

kirin777

"All electrical appliances can be fixed with a kick." - Matsuri from Sola :P.

It's been a while since I watched Sola, (great anime, unfortunately it doesn't get the attention it deserves) thanks for reminding me about it. The quote you used also sounds exactly like something Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop would say.

It's been a while since I watched Sola, (great anime, unfortunately it doesn't get the attention it deserves) thanks for reminding me about it. The quote you used also sounds exactly like something Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop would say.

That's cool! Sola is one of my favorite series in recent memory. Yeah, it definitely deserves more attention. I picked up the entire DVD set when I was in Japan a few years back B).

@The Chuu2koi quote.

Fuck me, man. That has to be one of the most far out things I have ever heard in any anime ever. I forgot who the author of Chuu2 is (too lazy to look up), but that quote is like it came from a sage.

First I thought I don't have a favorite anime quote as I don't watch it that much. I have some favorite VN ones.

But then I remembered the best anime quote of all time that did things with me, I cant even express.

It is a giant spoiler so be careful

Angel Beats ep12:

We humans... even for 10 minutes... we can't even wait that long!

tatatatatatatatatatatattata

First I thought I don't have a favorite anime quote as I don't watch it that much. I have some favorite VN ones.

But then I remembered the best anime quote of all time that did things with me, I cant even express.

It is a giant spoiler so be careful

Angel Beats ep12:

We humans... even for 10 minutes... we can't even wait that long!

tatatatatatatatatatatattata

Possibly unrelated, but it reminded of a quote then kind went like this:

I'd rather die 10 years too early than 10 minutes too late.

I forgot the author, though.

"I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...I am Orpheus, master of strings..." And all other variations from the Persona. So, goddamn, BADASS!

Also, I know this is an anime thread, but some from Sherlock, WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS:

Sherlock: Good evening, Mycroft. Try not to start a war before I get home, you know what it does for the traffic.

Sherlock: Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.

Sherlock: People have died.

Moriarty: That's what people DO!

Sherlock: I will stop you.

Moriarty: No you won't.

Moriarty: Kill you? Um, no. Don't be obvious I mean, I'm gonna kill you anyway, someday. I don't want to rush it though. I'm saving it up for something special! No no no no no, if you don't stop prying... I'll burn you. I will burn.. the heart out of you.

Sherlock: I've been reliably informed that I don't have one.

Moriarty: Oh, but we both know that's not quite true. Well, I better be off. So nice to have a proper chat.

Sherlock: What if I was to shoot you now? Right now?

Moriarty: Well, then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face. Because I'd be surprised, Sherlock, really I would, and just a little bit... disappointed. And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long. Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.

Sherlock: Catch.... You.... Later.

Moriarty: [High pitched, sing-song voice] No, you won't!

James Moriarty: Hello. Are you ready for the story? This is the story of Sir Boast-a-lot. Sir Boast-a-lot was the bravest and cleverest knight at the round table, but soon the other knights began to grow tired of his stories about how brave he was and how many dragons he'd slain, and some of them began to wonder, "Are Sir Boast-a-lot's stories even true?" Oh no. So, one of the knights went to King Arthur and said, "I don't believe Sir Boast-a-lot's stories. He's just a big, old liar who makes things up to make himself look good." And then, even the king began to wonder, but that wasn't the end of Sir Boast-a-lot's problems. No. That wasn't the final problem. The end.

Jim Moriarty: You think you can make me stop the order? You think you can make me do that?

Sherlock Holmes: Yes. So do you.

Jim Moriarty: Sherlock, your big brother and all the King's horses couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to.

Sherlock Holmes: Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember? I am you. Prepared to do anything. Prepared to burn. Prepared to do what ordinary people won't do. You want me to shake hands with you in hell? I shall not disappoint you.

Jim Moriarty: Nah — you talk big. Nah... you're ordinary. You're ordinary — you're on the side of the angels.

Sherlock Holmes: Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

This one is spoiler free~:

2419_ee69.gif

And that's it for now~

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly an anime quote, but I've been watching Zetsuen no Tempest, and the concept of the trees reminds me of the 2nd chapter of the Tao te Ching:

When the world knows beauty as beauty, ugliness arises

When it knows good as good, evil arises

Thus being and non-being produce each other

Difficult and easy bring about each other

Long and short reveal each other

High and low support each other

Music and voice harmonize each other

Front and back follow each other

Therefore the sages:

Manage the work of detached actions

Conduct the teaching of no words

They work with myriad things but do not control

They create but do not possess

They act but do not presume

They succeed but do not dwell on success

It is because they do not dwell on success

That it never goes away

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet:

Kanna: "In this game, girls tend to lick guy's dicks a lot, don't they?"

Yayoi: "Yeah, fellatio."

Kanna: "Why do they do that?"

Everyone: *gasp*

Yayoi: "Are you serious? A high school student should know that by now."

Fumika: "Now, now..."

Shigeichi: "Listen up, Kanna-chan. The reasoning behind fellatio is... it feels so much better than using your hands! Frankly, I'd love to give myself a blowjob. Unfortunately, a man's anatomical structure dictates that this is not a feat one can achieve alone! Hence, we need someone to suck our dicks for us! Having another man do it would be disgusting, so that's why we get girls to give us fellatio! Do you understand now?"

Kanna: "All too well..."

~From Koe de Oshigoto!

"Back when i was still a little boy, one day, while i was riding that blue bicycle that i always used to ride, i thought to myself... how far could i ride without looking back. im not exacly sure what i was trying to prove by doing that." -Takemoto Yuta (Honey and Clover)