Memorable or one of your favorite quotes you get from an anime :D

kirin777

From monster:

Doctor Tenma, for you all lives are created equal, that's why I came back to life. But you've finally come to realize it now, haven't you? Only one thing is equal for all, and that is death. - Johan

"It's easy to kill someone. Just forget the taste of sugar." - dont remember the name but he was a hitman

Black lagoon

Rock: "People are like dice, a certain Frenchman said that. You throw yourself in the direction of your own choosing. People are free because they can do that. Everyone's circumstances are different, but no matter how small the choice, at the very least, you can throw yourself. It's not chance or fate. It's the choice you made."

• 2 weeks later...

"The world is chaotic, unreasonable and unfair. It has no meaning at all. t is the wish of those who realise this, who refuse to accept it. A wish that the world would be at least a little interesting... That's what an urban legend is." -No Game No Life

Memorable because I agree.

"The world must be a tough place for you to live, right? What do you feel about your own world? Is it fun? Is it easy to live in?" -No Game No Life

Memorable again because they are all questions I ask myself all the time.

"There's no way to know the rules or the goal, yet there are 7 billion players making whatever moves they want. If you lose too much, or win too much, there are penalties. You can't pass your turn and if you talk too much, you'll be ostracized. There are no parameters and no way to even know the genre. This world is just a crappy game. -No Game No Life

My favourite because it resonated with my views of the world at the time and this is what I more or less thought of the world back when I hardcore gamed to escape from daily life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Although this is from a light novel and not an anime, it's probably one of the most true and memorable quotes I've ever come across.

"Until a certain point in my life, I believed that lives were ruined by conscious malice. I thought that villains were responsible for the destruction of good people. But I was mistaken. It's the thoughtless idiots who steal others' happiness and ruin their lives. Not the evil people—it's the fools, the scumbags who are incapable of considering how much their selfish behavior will hurt others."  - Daiya Oomine 

If we are doing LN and HakoMaria, I love my Daiya Oomine on boredom quote.

«Boredom --- there are people that blast their own brain out just to get rid of this beast.»

“You can't erase your past. And as long as you have a past, you're just like everyone else. You have to learn to live with that. It matters...eventually the choices you make today will be part of that past. So think about it, and decide how you want to live.” ― Train Heartnet, Black Cat: A Carefree Tomorrow, Vol. 20

I couldn't help myself but posting several.

Manga quotes, Guts, Berserk.

"He appeared right in front of me, and he wasn't a demon... but what looked like a human. As if he'd been yanked from before into the present unchanged. I gazed at him and for a second... I forgot to kill him"

"A beast, a monster? Heh... Don't make me laugh. I... am me. And nothing on earth. Can change me. No matter who chases me."

Anime quotes

"No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster."
(Schierke, Berserk)

"Stop Whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs! Summon your demons! Transform yourself! Regenerate your legs! Stand up! Pick up your gun and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start! Hurry, hurry, hurry, HURRY!!!"

(Alucard, Hellsing)

"To become a monster like me, is to admit you were too weak to remain a human."
(Alucard, Hellsing)

I don't know why this one always stuck with me, but I found this selection of the bizarre dream exchange from Clannad very memorable. Unfortunately it doesn't work as a single quotation, so maybe this isn't exactly what the thread is for, but whatever:

Kyou: The aroma of baking bread makes the mental state of a person unhealthy.

Tomoya: [Tomoya appears on the operating table as a giant maggot] That makes no sense.

Kyou: Oh, yes it does. And it's all due to the aroma of baking bread. [Kyou disappears]

quite long...... i like the meaning of it.......

"Because of our weakness, we trained our eyes, ears and the ability to think. Learning how to survive, that's our trait as humans! The human species can't use magic and can't even perceive it—but because we are weak, we have the wisdom to run away from magic and the intelligence to see through it! We don't have any extraordinary senses. But because we are weak, by learning and gaining experience, we gained the wisdom to achieve the unachievable—to predict the future...Rejoice! We are humans; we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability, we can achieve anything. This is the will of the weakest race!"

By Sora from "No Game No Life"