Your Diary English?

Skypie

• 6 months later...

I am curious though. Is there anyway for us to know how much of the translation project has been done? On the page of the thread, it states a small table but is there anyway we know how long it is going for.

As well, why doesn't the download link work for the patch? For some reason, it states the file has been disabled.

• 1 year later...

Saw there was a complete Chinese patch for the game. Think it's possible if someone translate it from Chinese to English instead of Japanese? :huh:

And no, I'm not doing anything. I'm just wondering.

Edited by Togoyo

On 5/9/2017 at 8:13 AM, Togoyo said:

Saw there was a complete Chinese patch for the game. Think it's possible if someone translate it from Chinese to English instead of Japanese? :huh:

And no, I'm not doing anything. I'm just wondering.

I mean yeah, it's possible, but there are probably fewer potential Chinese to English translators than Japanese to English translators in this scene. There's also the fact that you tend to lose a lot of the original nuance when you have a multiple-step translation, like jp->cn->en.

Edited by Decay

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

2 hours ago, YourDiary said:

Sorry, Now have English patch?

If you mean trial version, then yeah we already had the patch for that. But for full version, still not yet unfortunately and probably never will for indefinite time.

Thank you. it so sad TT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...