Anime with love story and wedding?

Shin Sekai Yori is technically a romance, yet its clearly not a romance lol. Besides, it doesn't have a wedding scene, it doesn't fulfill the minimum requirements  :makina:

really? i thought it showed a brief wedding somewhere near the end. :P

EDIT: Ok then I think it might be my bad. I thought they showed the wedding sometime during an episode but it was just... what happened after?

hahahahahah... yes...but the end of ZNT anime are different from the novel in which saito and louise marry ?? :huh:  :huh:

The ZnT novels are a sad story.  He was in the middle of the last four books and died of cancer with two to go.  We dont actually have an ending, only notes which the publisher refuses to release.  If you want to push it, you could say ZnT anime is technically a canon ending because the author oversaw it, but it isn't how the books went.  In fact, only the first season of ZnT closely follows the books with everything after being loosely based on it.  By the fourth season as I understand, it was an entirely different plot arc.

That's a bit off topic... but how about mangas with romance going past standard school part, beyond marriage and into adulthood? Preferably male-oriented, don't really like shoujo romances... So, is out there anything of that kind worth reading?

I read some romantic  mangas like kimi no iru machi (excellent,perfect love story),suzuka (excellent too) dusk maiden of amnesia (almost perfect)  but i've prefer to see animes that scenes is more real...maybe i see shinsekai yori,Oreimo... I loved clannad but it's not exactly a romantic anime (is more a dorama..)  any more suggestions? ( I accept suggestion with romantic animes with excellent finals) dont need marriage at the end..but must have a excellent ending..

You could watch My Bride Is A Mermaid? It's a relatively light hearted romcom based around a high school student that is saved by a mermaid, and is therefore forced into marrying her, and all their antics and adventures afterwards. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

• 1 year later...

I don't know if you still seek this kind of anime but here are some i've watched: Amamagi and Amamagi SS Haruka's arcs/ Clannad + Clannad after story/Bakuman/Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken/ Full metal Alchemist brotherhood/ Gosick (Wedding is implicit)/ Gurren lagan (I don't recommend it if you prefer happy endings)/Itazura na kiss/nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu/papa no iukoto wo kikinasai/Soredemo sekai wa utsukushii/Yoake mae yori ruri iro na, Crescent Love/Toshoukan Sensou/Zero no tsukaima/Senjou no valkyria. 

If you want MANGA that end in wedding try Kaichou wa maid sama/ Bonnouji.

I wish that this post was useful