Official Anime News and Info!

Ryoji

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

The first PV for Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

As a HUGE fan of COOL Kyoushinsha I'm super excited for this, but going off of the animation of Komari - san and I can't understand what my husband is saying, it will probably be another short series :(

Eh, I wouldn't bet on Kyoto Animation doing a short series, especially not for Maid Dragon which has a proper plot going on (sort of).
That other anime you mentioned was animated by another studio, so that's a different story, but Kyoto Animation doing a short series would be rather uncommon.

This series as a short would be a massive waste of potential tbh.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Noumi Kudryavka said:

@Flutterz Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!:wafuu: Can't wait! I really hope that they won't mess it up, but I've got lots of faith in VisualArts.

Now if only someone would hurry up and translate the VN, it would all be perfect.:reeee:

Because the last 2 anime adaptations they did were so "good" :komari:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Poster hinting at a anime adaption of Kase - san was spotted at Yuriten 2017. The poster lists Takuya Satō (Strawberry Marshmallow) as director and Kyuta Sakai (Fruits Basket) as key animator.

fa690j.jpg

Please do not be a short. 

EDIT: Not only is it a short, but it will only be a single 5min episode that will be put on youtube, FUCK EVERYTHING.

Edited by Soulless Watcher

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gintama's getting a live action!

https://otakumode.com/news/58fdb0ab78d8a61815f54b48/Gintama-Live-Action-Releases-Trailer-Narrated-by-Madao

Not sure what to expect from the quality, but I definitely can't not watch this. Trailer looks pretty solid at least (good call on the Madao narration, lol).

Edited by Kenshin_sama

13 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Gintama's getting a live action!

https://otakumode.com/news/58fdb0ab78d8a61815f54b48/Gintama-Live-Action-Releases-Trailer-Narrated-by-Madao

Not sure what to expect from the quality, but I definitely can't not watch this. Trailer looks pretty solid at least (good call on the Madao narration, lol).

Kenshin, this has been announced for months now! xD

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...