Official Anime News and Info!

Ryoji

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu to get 2nd anime!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/04/24/assassination-classroom-to-get-second-anime-and-live-action-adaptation

This is really great, the manga is doing well and just hit a major arc, the live action movie also sold a lot so this franchise looks like it could get a full adaptation in the end which I totally support because this series is one of the better ones going on in Jump.

There's going to be a new Dragon Ball anime and this time Toriyama's involved so it may turn out better than GT:

http://kotaku.com/dragon-ball-is-getting-its-first-new-tv-anime-in-18-yea-1700616322

I know there is a high chance that they might mess it up, but ............ I just can't help being hyped for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like another MuvLuv spin-off is being animated, Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken (a light novel). It will focus on the East German Army's 666th :amane:  squad.

I want to be excited about this, but after Eclipse I'm aring on the side of caution. Does anyone know if the light novels are any good?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can not wait for a the new muv luv series. It just better not degenerate into a light romantic harem like total eclispe did.

Also it needs to not have 3DCGI this time, I was fine with it before but my standards for mecha have risen since then.

after halting the series for the sake of releasing "gigantomakhia", manga author miura is now back with his flagship "berserk", which will make its return as a monthly series in the young jump magazine, starting 24th of july, or simply guts is back!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-08/berserk-manga-confirmed-to-resume-as-monthly-series-this-month/.90187

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great news my fellow neets, abandoned by the 3d world and utterly craving for some fine quality stuff.
hideyuki kurata (Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai) has been asigned to write the scripts for the planned anime adaption of the (gorgeous) manga drifters, as well as yousuke kuroda (hellsing/gungrave) who is going to assist him on his endeavour of awesomeness. expecting great things to come!

Upcoming Concrete Revolutio: Chōjin Gensō to start airing on october the 4th!

Plot Summary: Tokyo is flooded with countless heroes — chōjin — during the time of "apotheosis." Their origin stories are all different. While some were altered by evil organizations, others came from space, magical worlds, or are fairies from ancient times or robots. But the Japanese government could not simply close its eyes as these superheroes ran rampant.

Regisseur - Seiji Mizushima
Scripts - Shou Aikawa
Animations - Studio Bones

Opening Theme sung by ZAQ, named Katararezu Tomo (カタラレズトモ) released