Comedy, Comedy, Comedy!

Neo4114

So i have been dealing with a little rough patch in my life and decided to read edelweiss since i knew it was gonna be great. It was one of the funniest things i have read. I don't care for the whole magic (alchemy) side of it. I would just love if anyone could point me in the right direction for one that had both romance and comedy fused into one. The only other funny vn that i read that comes to mind is "My girlfriend is the President" Thanks in Advance. I cant wait for the recommendations!!!!!!!

Definitely Majikoi

~~
While not purely romantic comedy, VNs like Rewrite & Grisaia no Kajitsu are known for their lengthy & humorous slice of life common routes where you can just enjoy a great cast of characters interacting with one another. These should be able to keep you busy for a while :)

I'll echo the Edelweiss fandisc and Kira Kira are very similar in tone (and not too expensive at all!).

Affiliate link in the spoiler if you're interested in using it to help Fuwa:

Here's our affiliate link to MG: link. If you use that link and then buy something, we'll get a small kickback that goes to hosting :P

http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?aflg=18over&product_code=&af=9cc6129d0e66822702779ffee349d9ad