Do You Like the New Favicon?

Favicon  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new favicon?

• Nope
    • Yep
    • You are dumb. I'm a mad scientist, I can't waste my time on this silly things.

This poll is closed to new votes

"If this is another one of those click bait threads, so help me..."

*Click*

*Rage builds*

*Sees Stray Cat's gifs*

The universe is back in balance.

===========================

Yeah, I threw those together because I was getting confused/turned around working on the .ORG and .NET domains with several open tabs. I don't mind if people want to propose alternatives (don't mind at all), but I'd prefer it if the Favicons are related to Fuwa and not a game/anime character.

Also, no Scottsune. Because I'm a heretic.

Also, the old one started looking like an old babushka (old woman in Russian) to me, and I could never see it as cute.

I think the one for the fuwaforums looks good(ish) since it has that F in the center bringing it together. As for the 'Zette's... not so much. I don't think the earlier icon looked very good in the first place to be honest though.

Do you want a "Z" or a "B"? (Zette vs Blog) (Zaka vs Blog) (Zaka vs BestGirl)

• 3 weeks later...

OK time has passed and I have tried to get used to the 'new' favicon. I still think it looks stupid. I know that's harsh but it annoys me every time I accidentally look at it. I don't exactly hate it but it I find it irritating. Hopefully this post will act as a catharsis and I have gotten it out of my system.

I won't be holding my breath.

OK time has passed and I have tried to get used to the 'new' favicon. I still think it looks stupid. I know that's harsh but it annoys me every time I accidentally look at it. I don't exactly hate it but it I find it irritating. Hopefully this post will act as a catharsis and I have gotten it out of my system.

I won't be holding my breath.

Same here. I don't want to comment on how it looks that much though.