Do You Like the New Favicon?

Favicon  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new favicon?

• Nope
    • Yep
    • You are dumb. I'm a mad scientist, I can't waste my time on this silly things.

This poll is closed to new votes

Now that I got your attention :wahaha:

Let's talk about the new favicon, I don't like it and I can't get used to it either...I miss the old one q6gw2bG.jpg

I don't want to offend anyone and I'm sure someone spent some time doing the new one but it just look ugly and to be honest it looks like the LGBT flag... :mellow:

I thought the previous favicon was generic and boring tbh. It's just another generic anime girl's face *shrugs*.

The question is, do you like the new one better?

We can call the community to make some new ones maybe to see and vote them maybe, kinda a contest :) just a suggestion.

Also, the next person who thinks this joke is funny enough to repeat might just end up with a little treat.  :upupu:

That looks really painful :michiru:

Also, the next person who thinks this joke is funny enough to repeat might just end up with a little treat.  :upupu:

Saying this on a public thread is like putting a giant red button in front of a rabid, ADHD suffering teenager, with the words "please do not push me" taped on the top.

Fuwa's colors have been present since the beginning, we just didn't use them for the icon. The previous one was so small, it didn't have any noticeable charm (And i like 2D anime girls)

Also the tones are more pastel than the LGBT ones.

Also the LGBT flag has horizontal stripes, not vertical ones. It also has purple and red in it.

Also there's nothing wrong even if it was LGBT. We're fabulous after all.

Who???

From what???

:huh:

Aaeru would be ashamed!

The point is, like Rooke mentioned, this icon stems from a lot of redesign ideas, mainly on the front site. It's kind of meant to unify the whole thing.

Call it the national Fuwa banner if you want. After the fuwa mascot idea it just came along and we liked it so it stayed.

The other one was just a random girl taken from a random picture, it wasn't exactly ours, it didn't have much to do with Fuwa, so i'm not particularly opposed to this one.

Not that i hated the old one or anything, it's just different, you'll soon get used to this one.