Forums Sidebar: Quicklinks

-Top of fuwanovel-

-Guys, we have a big problem, fuwachat is a good tool, it works well, but it isn't popular, we need a good idea in order to bring more people into it. Said the boss.

-I have a great idea....let's transform fuwachat into a hentai find... *the first admin got punched in the face*

-URUSAI! Hentai!...I have an idea, let's advertise fuwachat as a free chat zone, and...

-Shut up tsundere! we ain't gonna have troll...

And then, the boss had a marvelous idea...

-I have an idea...let's hide fuwachat into a horrible subbar, like that, no one will want to go into fuwachat.

And to that idea, everyone answered.

-GREAT IDEA BOSS!! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!

And that's my friend, is the story of fuwachat.

Seriously through, i think that this horrible thing at top right is completely unfriendly, and don't push us into visiting those sites, even if they are great, like the fuwazette.

-Top of fuwanovel-

-Guys, we have a big problem, fuwachat is a good tool, it works well, but it isn't popular, we need a good idea in order to bring more people into it. Said the boss.

-I have a great idea....let's transform fuwachat into a hentai find... *the first admin got punched in the face*

-URUSAI! Hentai!...I have an idea, let's advertise fuwachat as a free chat zone, and...

-Shut up tsundere! we ain't gonna have troll...

And then, the boss had a marvelous idea...

-I have an idea...let's hide fuwachat into a horrible subbar, like that, no one will want to go into fuwachat.

And to that idea, everyone answered.

-GREAT IDEA BOSS!! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!

And that's my friend, is the story of fuwachat.

Seriously through, i think that this horrible thing at top right is completely unfriendly, and don't push us into visiting those sites, even if they are great, like the fuwazette.

Umm... do you have something against Fuwanovel :makina:

~~

We can always compromise and have redundant links to the same things as the sidebar in the 'Other apps' section in the fabled top left / top top toolbar thingymabob if people really want to keep it I guess.

Yeah, that's why I "liked" maef's post (back on page 1) -- you've got a good point.

The problem is that the Gravity Green theme ("The best theme in the world"©) uses those hooks a lot differently than does FuwaFabulous, so functionality/redundancy is difficult to balance. I'm all ears for more suggestions, but for the immediate future I'll put those links back up for you guys.

Also...

I think you forgot the part about how it steals candy from babies and owns slaves : P. Is it really that bad for you? Any suggestions for improving it?

I think you forgot the part about how it steals candy from babies and owns slaves : P. Is it really that bad for you? Any suggestions for improving it?

Hahaha, well, i think the major problem with this new toolbar for the side fuwactivities, is that basically too few people will want to click through them.

The old system, even if it wasn't perfect, gave the blogs and the fuwachat a better visibility and it was more easy, in my opinion, to navigate through the old system.

Of course you're the boss boss, and i won't argue and completely accept your decisions, but at least, if you want to use this new system, make it possible to use those kawaii buttons in everythread, not just fuwaforum main page.

Of course you're the boss boss, and i won't argue and completely accept your decisions, but at least, if you want to use this new system, make it possible to use those kawaii buttons in everythread, not just fuwaforum main page.

Haha, that's not how it works : P. I want you to speak up if you think something's done poorly! How else are we going to get better?

Okay. Added the hooks back in. Thoughts?

Please, Tay. That thing basically invented slavery. 

It's better now, but not good. I'd try to offer valid, good criticism on how to improve it, but I can't think of anything besides "this looks bad and should be removed".

I haven't read even half of the posts, but I just want t leave my opinion. The quick link by images is an awesome idea. THOUGH, it should replace the links in the left. I mean, put e images in the left and remove those links in the left.

I'm saying this for the usability sake (lol don't worry if you don't understand what I mean, just laughing at a work I'm doing right now).

Users usually (mostly) tend to start looking from the top/left to the center. The right usually is where "useless" ( I don't mean useless, I think you know what I mean, it's just stuff that are not that much interesting or that are less needed... bah can't explain ) stuff are. Images attract alot more the attention than the plain text that is in the left. Therefor if you put it in the left will be easier seen and understood. In the right causes me a certin confusion.