InvertMouse

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you SilverLi! And Palas as well I think. I saw a post a few days back, and I replied to it, but for some reason, both of them seem to have disappeared. Actually, a few of my PMs have vanished as well from that day. I wonder what happened :o?

Fuwa did a 10 days rollback for some reason. I don't know why but I haven't really tried to figure it out too. 

Thank you SilverLi! And Palas as well I think. I saw a post a few days back, and I replied to it, but for some reason, both of them seem to have disappeared. Actually, a few of my PMs have vanished as well from that day. I wonder what happened :o?

We had a server crash during regular database backup, which forced us to rollback to the last usable copy. We're sorry about that.

• 1 month later...

Well, I finally got around to playing this... And I must say, 'twas a very sweet read. The story is touching, the characters are very likable (I was very surprised that you got me to like Mion), the music suitable and the art satisfying. The plot twists in particular are very surprising, and came as quite a shock. It still felt a bit too short tho, and a sequel would be nice :D

A few of the endings also felt pretty meh in comparison to the first and the last (the first being the one with the blue girl). Other than that I have no real complaints. Good job, invertmouse! Looking forward to reading more of your games and seeing what you make in the future ^_^