InvertMouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVc4RKQSHa8&list=UUbc0jPjgo4r_McbzaLajKWQ

Being able to control fate would be a blessing for many. To Miyon, it is her greatest curse. East and West Taria are in conflict, and Miyon's power will be the most valuable weapon.

Meanwhile, Gai has been sold by his family into Miyon's temple. Will the two save or destroy one another?

Hello everyone :)! Here is my latest project, Cursed Sight. It has in fact in brewing for quite a while now, and I am happy to finally be able to share it with you all. A demo version of the game is available here:

cursed_sight_demo.png

http://cursedsight.invertmouse.com/demo.html

So far, my most common feedback is that my previous titles were too short. With Cursed Sight, I am hoping to find a balance between staying succinct and satisfying the players' wishes. The full script is currently around 45,000 words long. Cursed Sight will also be my first release with multiple complete endings.

There is currently a campaign to fund the full game. I hope to have your support:

cursed_sight_ks.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1013046199/cursed-sight-visual-novel

Cursed Sight is currently also on Steam Greenlight. If you could consider sparing a moment to vote, I would really appreciate it:

Here is Cursed Sight's webpage:

And a few screenshots:

VSzQepWl.jpg

wh6Utonl.jpg

Wfh1L2Ul.jpg

Before signing off, hey Rooke, Flutterz, thank you so much for helping me out earlier on. I will always remember your support :). Nosebleed, thanks for letting me post this here as well. As discussed, please feel free to move this over to Ongoing Projects.

Thank you so much everyone! Really appreciate you all as always.

After trying the demo...

"Who needs boys? I'm going to marry you, Sasa."

Yuri confirmed.  :makina:

But seriously, it's excellent so far. If I where to remove the handful of small errors and misspellings here and there, this VN would be on Katawa Shoujo's level at the least, and it definitely has potential to surpass it. In just 2 hours, I've gotten attached to Miyon and Sassa and even the protag, way faster than in any VN I can think off. 

Art 8/10, pleasant enough to pay for

Music 8/10, nice and fits the mood

Writing 182735124/10. I honestly lost count of the times I've burst out laughing, and that's saying something. Never thought a story set in such a period can be so entertaining, yet still has a reasonable amount of plot every now and then. Keep it up, Invertmouse!

And that's all I can say for now, can't w8 for more. Wish you the best of luck, and I support you with as much as I can  :sachi:

Already texted all my friends a link to the kickstarter gonna be thoroughly disappointed if they don't back this because I'm definitely making it a mandatory 'reading group' session in my friends group. Like the time I tried to get my friends to all get together and read Hatoful Boyfriend. Except my friend realized that he had to play as a chick human and couldn't be a fancy guy seducing birds. :/ At least this time he doesn't have to be a chick human.

Thank you so much for checking this out and being so nice about it everyone! Really appreciate the friendly attitude around here :).

Emi, feel free to let me know about those issues with the backgrounds? Very happy to look into them :).

babiker, dat wish (-u-)~ Thank you so much for your kind words, though :). Mind PMing me those issues you spotted? That would be a huge help. Of course, if you are busy, then no worries :).

AlexZandria, thank you so much for sharing this with all your friends. I really appreciate it!

Thank you Rose, SilverLi, arakura, Tay, Palas, XReaper, Nosebleed, LinovaA, KosakiFag, The Major, Eclipsed and Flutterz :)!