pleased to meet you minna-san !

lucasgd

hello people around the world !! it is a time that  follow fuwanovel's news. i was after  the hollow ataxaria project when i found it all it is the first time i am in a forum too so i am kind of excited :P i am a young man of 18 yeas old by the way there are more things that i like  than things i dislike so you can bring about any discussion that i may probable follow. by the way  i have a question, why is that we cant download from the site anymore ? well that's my introduction if you  want to ask anything about me or for me i will reply  

Welcome to the party! :D What VNs have you enjoyed reading? Fuwanovel decided to move houses and found a better location and a better house. However the landlady who owns the plot of land is just that bit more strict and does not like illegal stuff. Thus no more torrents.

hahah thanks for the welcome Cristina !! i am actually playing steins; gate right now and looking for the sequel, the 8bit for the others VN that life asked about i already have played fate stay night and umineko no naku koro ni, sengoku rance and kamidori no miester. i am all in the steins;gate world by now, i am dreaming about time travel about two nights already and searching from jhon titor real posts to.

hahah thanks for the welcome Cristina !! i am actually playing steins; gate right now and looking for the sequel, the 8bit for the others VN that life asked about i already have played fate stay night and umineko no naku koro ni, sengoku rance and kamidori no miester. i am all in the steins;gate world by now, i am dreaming about time travel about two nights already and searching from jhon titor real posts to.

How many time will i have to say to you that it's without tina!?

Hey lucagsd,

First off, welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you aboard :D

Secondly, Fuwanovel went through several changes, the main one you're probably interested in being no more torrents due to legalties and safety issues, yada yada you'll have to be a bit more... resourceful... now to get what you want >.> (but please no discussing torrenting publicly on the forums!)

Check out /index.php?/topic/9077-fuwachanges-a-comprehensive-list-of-fuwanovel-changes/">this thread to see all the site changes and new forum features :D