Guess the Anime game

Tief Blau

Nadia?

Nope I guess if u guys can't get it ill post another in a few

EDIT: Heres another pic from same Anime. This should make it easier.

20130614_143501068_zps522d5e18.jpg

No guesses by 5pm PST 6/15/13 ill change the pic to something significantly easier. Although this anime is an anime that ALL slice of life fans should watch

Nope I guess if u guys can't get it ill post another in a few

No guesses by 5pm PST 6/15/13 ill change the pic to something significantly easier. Although this anime is an anime that ALL slice of life fans should watch

ok since noone even guessed the anime for the pics i posted I will post a new picture. For ALL who didnt know the anime was Kamichu. Do yourselfs a favor, if you love Slice of Life, go watch Kamichu!

Sorry guys I keep forgetting that not everyone here has been an Anime fan for 20+ years like me. This one is from a newer more popular Anime, hope its easier for you guys.

MMM20130617_114123404_zps472d730e.jpg

For ALL who didnt know the anime was Kamichu. Do yourselfs a favor, if you love Slice of Life, go watch Kamichu!

Thing has been in my to-watch list for a while, not the first time I heard it's a great SOL anime. I'm lacking of those, I'll download it.

As for the current one... I don't think I've seen the anime, but it remembers me of something...