when Bad endings are true

Silvz

Guys, I was wondering about it during Never7. The true ending usually is when the boy gets the girl, or someone/the world is saved, and everything else. Some bad endings are pretty good, but the true ones are the good.

So, [besides School Days], I'd like to ask you about Bad Endings that are actually the true ending of the VN, be it Kinect or not. I'd like some titles [if translated, better] and what happens if it's not [since I'll never read it anyway].

Yeah, I'd love to read a VN that ends sad - not just like Key, that makes you cry but then...

And I've already read eden* [tho I don't think it was really bad ending], and one about a red headed girl and a Lion [it was a small VN], both with bad true endings.

Can we count the first Danganronpa and Kara No Shoujo as games with true bad endings? Just wondering...

Also, the horror/guro VN from ClockUp (The makers of Euphoria and Eroge!) Fraternite probably fits the bill perfectly. Every ending is a bad one but it's open ended. That being said the game does feature an insane amount of sexual violence and some genuinely repulsive content (I hope you aren't grossed out by scat and gore) so I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Swan Swan's first ending ends on a depressing note, and in my view is superior to the "good" ending. However, I already know you read Swan Song.

Saya no Uta also fits the bill, as none of its endings are particularly happy.