where did the dowloads go?

Gusida

You can either buy them, or be clever about searching the internet.  Fuwa will now be mainly used to distribute news, track and link to translations, and help with the patching of foresaid translations.  Any links to downloads to unofficial sources will be taken down, and is discouraged from talking about places where they can be pirated.

well if they now remove that part of it, then we basicly dont have fuwa anymore, take no offence but this is just a forum now basicly, in my opinion they could atleast list some sites where you could get the games, some ppl might not know where to get them (me included). its sad to see that one of the best sites to get vns thats translated, has gone away. well, for ppl that do know where i can get the games for free and hopefully translated or any site that is similar to what fuwa used to be, pls send a link to me in a pm

If you're going to voice a conclusion, make the effort to become informed first. There are plenty of services coming to Fuwa in exchange for torrent links being removed. Whether that makes the site any more or less useful to you is a personal thing, but it won't be "just a forum, basically."

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/8694-important-domain-and-host-transfer/?p=244315