Rose's Ayakashibito Giveaway!

OriginalRen

Ht2rPXP.jpg

Closing Date: Tuesday, March 17th @ 11:59pm JST

Hey all!

This post is a little overdo, but our very own Rose asked me to host a giveaway for reader's of the VN club! After meeting up with him in Japan last December, he bought a copy of Ayakashibito for those of you who decided to play the game. Below is a list of participants who are eligible to win their very own hard copy of the game with all expenses paid for! Check it out.

Participant List:

Clephas

Down

Zakamutt

Marie

Yukiru

suikashoujo

MiyukiMiya

ServeTheServant

MikeTheShadowSage

Kurisu-Chan

Pyonnu

Homaru

babiker

Ayana

CLuBLioN

CruelN1N1

Alex

Amagami

Shimakaze

Rilarion

Asterisk

KosakiFag

OnePeople

Eclipsed

Madcow

M.Gladstone

If your name is posted above, you are eligible for a copy of Ayakashibito, courtesy of Rose! In order to be entered in the drawing, simply imagine that you, like the characters in the game, used to be a youkai. Which choice would you make?

1) Remain as youkai and watch over the land
2) Return to the netherworld
3) Give up your power and status as youkai and live amongst humans

Simply post your reasoning in this thread if your name is on this list and at the end of next week, I will host a random drawing for the winner. The giveaway itself will close on Tuesday (03/17) @ 11:59pm JST. Good luck everyone!

Please Note: It is safe to assume that based on people's responses and reasoning, this thread will contain spoilers for the game Ayakashibito. Proceed with caution.

1) Remain as youkai and watch over the land

The reason is simple

Which means I don't wanna die in doctor who,for those who don't watch it

of course thats not the only reason, I believe all ayakashi exist for a reason I have a duty to do whatever I'm suppose to do (depends on what kind of ayakashi I am). Besides I want to see how humans progress and move forward, they are quite interesting creatures.

It's a nice coincidence that my current avatar's an ayakashi..

And thanks a lot rose :)