Square Gaming Survey

Stray Cat

Wow, I feel like crap looking at the survey. So many opition and always checking "None of above / Never" .

I would like to see a Subarashiki Kono Sekai revamp or another porting, but a sequel... The game feels at best right where it stopped.

Aaah~... Good old Square~... I kind of wish they never fused with Enix, but at least we have to be thankful they somehow still exist and they still come out with good games every now and then.

I actually miss Squaresoft's Dream Team (And by that I mean the individuals that made Chrono Trigger. They truly were devoted to their work during the golden era of gaming '^' )

omg.. it's so long.. I was filling it out, and didn't realize the complete % bar on top until after I clicked next page xD....  I'm gonna finish filling it out later after I eat^^;

---Oh, it was actually shorter than it appeared to be (finished). I asked them to make another Final Fantasy Tactics-like game  :wafuu:   

And then I told them to stop making games like FF13 ; ;

Edited by Cyrillej1

I asked them to make a new Star Ocean... It's not likely to be a suggestion to come out on top.

I also asked that they ported as many games to steam as possible(Square Enix pls (´・ω・`)), and that we should get another turn-based RPG, regardless of the franchise it was put into.

P.S. - I actually liked the FF13 games

I chipped in my vote for a TWEWY sequel, no hesitation at all. I don't care if it's a direct sequel or a "spiritual successor" - the ending was great, but I'm sure they could tell another great story in that universe. Actually, I bet they could make a kickass prequel story, and then we wouldn't have to worry about them ruining the existing ending!

Anything Star Ocean, Chrono Trigger, or Secret of Mana would also be an instant buy, to be honest. Squeenix's best RPG franchises are still pretty under-utilized. Star Ocean 4 was the most recent game in those series, I guess, and it was definitely not my favorite, but if a game comes from the same series as Star Ocean 2, it's going to take a lot more misses in a row before it drops below "insta-preorder" on the interest scale.

Also, while FFXIII and FFXIII-2 were pretty bad, Lightning Returns is objectively awesome.