--A Canadian has Appeared--

Lexyvil

Hello, I'm Lexyvil!

I'm a French Canadian who recently got into Visual Novels in 2010 through the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series. I stumbled on Fuwanovel just about a month ago in search of a recommended game: Ever17, which I completed a few weeks ago and I recently finished the god awesome YU-NO just a few days ago (I'm still in my mindblown state by it).

I'm looking for other great visual novels of that caliber and I thought maybe I should take part of this community to better understand every other genre.

Thank you! And really I was going to try Clannad next, probably this weekend as it's apparently well known and also among the top in the EGS score. I do hear good things from it too. Is there voice acting in it?

I'm currently learning Japanese (Second Year, Beginner) and I love how much one can learn by playing those games.

Thank you! And really I was going to try Clannad next, probably this weekend as it's apparently well known and also among the top in the EGS score. I do hear good things from it too. Is there voice acting in it?

I'm currently learning Japanese (Second Year, Beginner) and I love how much one can learn by playing those games.

Yes, Clannad is voiced :D

Well, to be more specific, the original 2004 ver. didn't but they released a voiced one in 2008

Thanks!

I'm sure it will be nice to share thoughts about the games I'll be playing next. There's been times where I'm in a middle of a very good VN but then I can't make that a main subject to talk about to some friends since some of them might not have played it yet ^ ^;