Awards notification and search feature

So I was inspecting my profile and I saw an award in it (It's Not Spam, I Swear!).  I didn't realize I'd been given an award, but more than that, I was curious who else had been given the same award.  I put the award title into Google but the results I got were simply individual user profile pages rather than an award database.

So my suggestion is to notify users when they receive an award similar to the notification you get when a user "Likes" one of your posts, and also a feature that lets you view all the users who have been given a particular award.  I think these small changes would contribute to the existing goal of recognizing community contributors.

Hi sanahtlig,

If I recall correctly, notifications should be working for awards given out. I've gotten one for all of my awards. The "It's Not Spam, I Swear" was handed out quite a while ago so you may have simply missed the notification. (Edit: Or rather, notifications didn't work when that award was given out. But they work now!)

You can check out who got what here: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/jawards/ (its under Forums -> Awards in the menu bar at the top)

For more information about awards in general go here: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7425-fuwanovels-contributionparticipation-recognition-system-aka-cpr-how-it-works/

Hehe I totally ninja'ed Tiag

You do get a notification when you're awarded something (at the time you got yours perhaps the notification weren't properly working? Or maybe it's too old and you missed it), and if you want to check others who have the same award I believe this page should work:

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/jawards/  (you can find this page in the same place where you see "Fuwanovel" "Forums" "Blogs" "Fuwachat" "More"

Edit: Ninja'd.

That'd be kind of redundant

You can either:

1) Click the awards tab on the top header to view all awards

2) Go to people's profiles and open their awards tab

If you want to see more people who got it just click the header. Either way you're going to have to re-load a page.

What you're proposing would basically mean having 2 redirects in people's profiles which is kind of pointless, also I don't think you can do that from a technical prespective to begin with (well you probably can, but it's still redundant).