PSA: Stalker Issues & Harassment Policies

Hey everybody,

Due to yet more complaints from our awesome devs, I decided to post to make the community aware that a former user is still stalking the forums and harassing users. He has gone by many aliases in the past: “OmniKnight”, “Façade”, “Ghost”, “Zodai_Strife”, “Lucia”, “Shirou”, and others. His skype username is “russelparadox” (atm appears as “Balthier”) / Okazaki Tomoya. We've been patient with this guy for a long time, and only started taking action after he started bugging devs and mentors. Today I tried talking to him directly to settle the issue, and he made it clear that he has no intention of stopping.

Omni tends to make accounts, spam PMs to members, staff, or people on the dev boards inviting them to have private Skype conversations (or join one of his Skype groups), and then tries to use them in all sorts of weird ways (ex: at one point he tried to amass a following to “overthrow” Fuwa so he could reestablish it “in the form” laid out by “the Constitution of the United States.” Like I said: odd duck). In the last few days he’s allegedly lost a major source of funding after misusing their money for his own benefit, so if he approaches you asking for money, or to join a team, or provide services, be extremely careful. It’s likely in your best interest to ignore and/or block him.

So. Reminder: If any user – no matter how new or old – contacts you and makes you feel uncomfortable, please contact a mod right away. We have a strict no-harassment policy here on Fuwa. 

Thanks,
Tay

Hey guys, Facade is no longer a part of Studio Quest, although he intends to use the name I would like to emphasise that he is no longer associated with Studio Quest LTD in anyway.

If you wish for an explanation I will be happy to give it to you in a PM later.

Many thanks

-Matt (Studio Quest LTD board member)