FS/N Realta Nua PC; English help

I have all of the necessary files from ***no links pls*** when I unzip them I am somehow installing them improperly.

I get a blue box with ??????? (????) and a little grey box with syntax error as well as a very small box with some icons and a white "X" in a circle.

I extracted each part to

C:/Program Files(x86)/fate stay night realta nua/fate stay night realta nua fate

C:/Program Files(x86)/fate stay night realta nua/fate stay night realta nua unlimited blade works

C:/Program Files(x86)/fate stay night realta nua/fate stay night realta nua heavens feel

I then extracted each crack one at a time. I renamed the .exe to whatever appeared in the folder and chose yes to overwrite so I should have the appropriate .exe and data.x3 files in the right place.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

EDIT: I think I found the solution.

So true, program files, and to that extent, anything that is protected.  Protected sections of your file system just completely screw with anything and everything when dealing with foreign programs.

that and it makes it easier for bad stuff to get in.

Just make a folder called VN (Visual Novel) somewhere and install all of them there.

Doing that for games and other things as well makes a pc much easier to navigate.

It also makes finding things back much easier and makes mantainance (cleaning) a lot less stressful.

Let me toss in my own tip as well, I personally found using "/" in the dir caused me a similar headache. beyond that, the advice they is pretty good. :)

Most people don't realize that directories are used with \ and not /

Ever since I did something to my computer, I think it was allowing it to swap languages into Japanese, all my \ have been replaced with ¥, now it's incredibly easy to know when the hell I press / out of habit instead of \

Most people don't realize that directories are used with \ and not /

Ever since I did something to my computer, I think it was allowing it to swap languages into Japanese, all my \ have been replaced with ¥, now it's incredibly easy to know when the hell I press / out of habit instead of \

True enough, that part I get - but for instance, naming a dir as C:\Monkeyfish\F/SN\ or C:\Monkeyfish\F/HA\ cuases all kinds of problems lol, :3 (at least for those two titles, never tried with anything else)