Ohayō gozai masu ^_^

Jerxis

Greetings, people from Fuwanovel :)

So, I been visiting Fuwanovel for a while now and started reading some people's introductions and finally decided to stop lurking and do it myself.

I only started reading/playing visual novels less than a year ago, I know it hasn't been much, but since a friend at college told me to play Katawa Shoujo (which seems to be the standard for newbies in the genre) I totally got hooked on them. Now I can easily play a VN for 8 hours straight (not sure if I should be proud >.>). I only played a few VN's, but I really liked all of them, some were downright epic. For those curious, they were (in order), Katawa Shoujo, Little Busters, Rewrite (my fav), Hoshizora no Memoria, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Coµ, G-Senjou no Maou, Majikoi (can't wait for the full patch) and I'm currently playing Chaos;Head  ^_^ I kinda feel obliged to play Clannad, Fate Stay/Night and Steins;Gate (best anime IMO) since I saw the anime adaptations

I'm the kind of person that gets really excited when I see a new translated VN and I'm always pondering which VN to play next. I'm really grateful to those who do all the work of translating, seriously, thanks for all your hard work and ganbatte! :,D

If you read all the way here, sorry for the long post >.> but that's it, thanks and feel free to give me recommendations  ^_^

Now I can easily play a VN for 8 hours straight (not sure if I should be proud >.>).

Welcome to the forums! Eight hours straight, huh. I'll admit, I'm kind of envious. I'm lucky if I can put it an hour a day nowadays cause of school.

I'll recommend Saya no Uta and Swan Song if you're not afraid to dive into the darker side of human nature and enjoy questioning morality. I don't usually see many people recommend these so I might as well rock the boat a bit.

Welcome to the forum, you. Check out the fuwa skype group (add me on skype/check out our thread in the member's lounge if you're interested). Fuwa's pretty fun, so I hope you can "join the party" as our glorious leader and emperor so eloquently puts it. See you around,

よろしくお願いします 

You should definitely check sharin no kuni and muv luv too and read Steins;gate because if you think the anime was awesome then the vn will blow your mind :P

And don't worry most of us started with katawa shoujo 

The same friend that told me a bout Katawa Shoujo also recommended Sharin no Kuni to me :) That one and Steins;Gate are on my list. S;G isn't just awesome, it's my favorite anime overall  :P

Welcome to the forums! Eight hours straight, huh. I'll admit, I'm kind of envious. I'm lucky if I can put it an hour a day nowadays cause of school.

I'll recommend Saya no Uta and Swan Song if you're not afraid to dive into the darker side of human nature and enjoy questioning morality. I don't usually see many people recommend these so I might as well rock the boat a bit.

I actually really enjoy those novels that have darker themes, with a more psycological and philosophical approach. So of course I'm gonna check them out, thanks for the recommendation :)

Welcome, welcome! Enjoy thy stay!

I second playing the Muv Luv series.. and of course.. Clannad~ 

Clannad is on my list, and I'm gonna check out Muv Luv :) I think that one has an anime adaptation?

Welcome to the party!  I second most of these recommendations and it might be nice to try out ever 17.

Alright, thanks :)

Welcome to the forum, you. Check out the fuwa skype group (add me on skype/check out our thread in the member's lounge if you're interested). Fuwa's pretty fun, so I hope you can "join the party" as our glorious leader and emperor so eloquently puts it. See you around,

Oh you guys have a skype group? :o Sounds fun, I almost never use my skype account so I might as well put it to use  ^_^

Greeting , Jerxis-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . :sachi:

Recommendations : since nobody recommend "horror genre" yet, Corpse Party BloodCovered & Cartagra ~Tsuki kurui no Yamai~ 160wvom.jpg

........ leave joke aside i recommend  Air & Kanon

Enjoy your stay.

I had my eyes on Corpse Párty, I'm not even joking. I've never played a gory VN though so I don't really know how they are D:  and Air and Kanon are on my list, so is Planetarian, pretty much all Key novels are :,D thanks  ^_^

Also thanks everyone for welcoming me