Posts are endlessly saving until page is refreshed

Not sure why this is happening, but when I post things, it says that it's saving, not matter how long I wait, and they will only show up if I refresh the page.  Never happened before, and my internet itself is working perfectly, so I'm pretty sure it's something to do with Fuwa itself.  Not a particularly troublesome issue, but I thought I'd mention it all the same.

If it matters, I'm using Firefox 36.0.1 on Windows 7.

Hi Zenophilious,

The 'endless post saving' issue has been an ongoing issue that has plagued our users' forum experience since before the domain move and was thought to have been eradicated post-move, but apparently it has survived the Fuwapocalypse to haunt us on our new and improved .net domain now :< (I too have recently begun to experience the same thing; using Chrome, so it's not a browser-specific issue perhaps).

A temporary solution to save yourself a few seconds while we wait for almighty Techno-king Nayleen to complain about Wordpress would be to simply refresh the page once you have submitted your post~

Does that nasty chunk of code pop up if you leave the 'saving post' sitting there for a while or is it instant? 

I usually just refresh after posting now so I haven't seen that.

It appears if you leave it sitting there, but only some times. I posted about it in the other error thread.