solidbatman's Mega Big Ultra Contest

solidbatman

The numbers drawn today are 5, 88, 47, 38, 4

Check your numbers that you picked and we'll see if we have any winners. All payouts will double if there are no winners. Deadline to notify is tomorrow morning, when the next betting challenge goes up. 

Edit: I'm a fucking idiot

It has to be in the same spot. Lined up and all. Just having 3 of the numbers that dont line up to the drawing is non-perfect. Poor wording on my part but I'm not sure how to word it. 

Example.

5, 9, 12, 1, 7

5, 9, 12, 6, 4 

This would be perfect order

5, 12, 6, 9,4

This is non perfect

Remember, lotto payouts double with tonights drawing. If you want to enter for a possible 100 point payout, pick 5 new numbers. Costs 5 points. Current points available are

t9voLiX.png

Today, you will be once again putting your points on the line. This time though, in a game of blackjack/21. Now, this relies on the trust system somewhat, as I have little in the way to prove cheating. 

Go to this link. Once there, under step 1, pick the option to select two cards. Then at the bottom, click draw cards. Then tell me, or post a screenshot of what you ended up with. Your goal, is to get as close to 21 as possible when adding the two cards together. Once you have your total, decide how much you are willing to bet and post that too. Later tonight, I will then also select just two cards. If you have a higher number than me, then you win. If you tie with me, you get your points back, and if you finish lower than me, you lose all the points you bet. Do not draw more than two cards. Only draw one time! Winners get a x3 payout this time. 

so are we just telling you what we drew?
ok in that case, how much are queen, King etc worth?

edit: found queen, king & Joker to be worth 10 and ace 11

heres my draw:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax8nlpdhqnanhl7/FuwaCont-220415.png?dl=0

yep, sounds good... or not
let´s see if I get punished by fate for being so risky...

edit 3: sooo many people having 21P...

It´s gotten kinda suspicious around here...
Well, who am I to say this when I got 20 Points as well.
Thus, if it is valid I will withdraw for this turn.
It´d would be not worth winning, if there is no trust.