solidbatman's Mega Big Ultra Contest

solidbatman

Wait a minute Bats, how can you calculate lead score without ever reading my PM?   :wafuu:

Well, at least this weeks Outlander was decent enough to excuse not seeing this. 

Because of email notifications I got while at work that show me the whole PM in my inbox without having to actually open them :)

Nah, when I get up in the morning, we are doing it again. I'll be modifying the original post. I tried to make it a bit more accessible than the whited out text stuff, but went too far that direction, making it too easy. Kata gets his points, and tomorrow, someone else has a shot at 15 points, and possibly erasing kata's points along with the other top people. 

Well it is nearly afternoon where I live. May have overslept. 9 hours of sleep and 28 hours of work over 3 days will do that to you. Anyway...

The next letter search is ready to go. Same rules apply as the previous one, including the points rules. Only one winner. 15 points. If the winner is outside the top scorers, the top scorers will lose 20 points. 

This time, we have 52 letters to find, and unscramble. Letters are orange. Contest ends as soon as I get the first correct solution to this specific phrase either as a reply, or as a PM. Orange letters in this thread do not count towards the 52. No letters are in this thread.

The top scorers currently are:

Suika

flutterz

vibrantblade

kata

rose

ivanlegato

ALERT

I have found the issue regarding the letters. I seem to have added letters from a word I discarded from the phrase originally. Please discard 1 of each of the 3 letters I am about to list. If you find every letter, you will have 55 letters it seems. 

Discard

1 T

1 W 

1 R