solidbatman's Mega Big Ultra Contest

solidbatman

Thank you Bats for giving me a delicious idea to torture my english students with...the most important letters of the alphabet and now write a story one. Given me a few others to be honest as well so keep them coming. It would be nice if we did some other stuff outside of this whole gambling/luck thing...I preferred the crap that actually took time to do or required skill to complete. Here's hoping the next one is the most brutal yet.

indeed. The beginning challenges were so much better for it was up to one's skills and willingness to tackle the challenge. Hopefully the last 2 will be similar.

For the final betting challenge, you are to bet as many points as you want, on who you think will get the last post before I begin Week 8. Bet on who you think will get the final post. Cut off time will be 6pm Eastern. Again, bet on who you think will get the final post in this cycle. x3 payout for those that guess correctly. 

Hm...the mindgames on this set will be difficult.

By my calculations, we should have about...seven hours before the limit is up for betting.  I'll see what I can do.  There should be a strategy to this, but I can't find it.  Keep looking.

Hm...the mindgames on this set will be difficult.

By my calculations, we should have about...seven hours before the limit is up for betting.  I'll see what I can do.  There should be a strategy to this, but I can't find it.  Keep looking.

Just have everyone bet on Suikashoujo for guaranteed points.  :wahaha:

Anyone who doesn't bet has no reason to allow the others to gain an advantage.  Anyone who does bet is obviously going to cooperate to put the other 'groups' behind.  The only way to work around that is to place a full bet on yourself and attempt to gain victory through that.  But that would require a reply post after every other one, in order to secure victory.  It's quite literally a roulette at that point, because we'll have three people counter-posting for a single one.  It'll be mayhem, far too much to accurately claim a solo victory.

If I don't bet I lose a lot of points and if I do bet I probably loose even more points. If only you people would have been trustworthy I could probably have made some points on the blackjack. I blame Zodai. I also bet a whopping 1 point on Zodai. Fuck it.

Of the prizes there are only two I have any interest in and I don't expect to win anyhow so I'm mainly playing to find out the outcome rather than having any hope of myself winning.

If I can possibly ruin the chances of anyone getting points for this task then I aim to try.