solidbatman's Mega Big Ultra Contest

solidbatman

Can one still win without offering points because I have no interest in roulette and would like to just keep my 30 points.

The 30 points do not carry over to your points sheet at the end of this. The amount of points over or under 30 do. So if you do nothing all week, your score will stay the same with no movement.

Total points bet so far is 75 meaning 37 points will go to each winner. Also, because some of you smart asses decided to use decimals, the random selection will work a bit differently now. Using the range of numbers entered, I will use a random number generator and the closest person wins. Then I repeat for winner 2. I will also have your total number of points displayed that you have left. 

Total points bet so far is 75 meaning 37 points will go to each winner. Also, because some of you smart asses decided to use decimals, the random selection will work a bit differently now. Using the range of numbers entered, I will use a random number generator and the closest person wins. Then I repeat for winner 2. I will also have your total number of points displayed that you have left. 

Changing the rules midway? Never change (except the rules), Bats

:makina:

Wouldn't have chosen such a small number if I knew we were trying to get as close as possible to a random number.

Edit:

Can we bet on who will win the first round? Because I did the math and unless I missed a number, Vibrantblade has approximately a 29% chance of winning.

:P Meanwhile the poor sods that bet on 3 have a 0.02% chance.

If not our bet number, can we change our bet amount? I no longer wish to bet 1/6th of my points on a 1/2000 chance with a 7x payoff. >.>

Unlikely as it may be, does this imply that the same person can win twice?

Congratulations to Quark and MasterWizard for coming closest to being selected. For your troubles, you are each awarded 37 points. The amount of points each person holds is as follows. Remember, these are the available amount of points you have available to bet with. 

Mea5mHf.png

Next bet begins tomorrow (~12pm Eastern), and lottery rules will also be explained tomorrow.