solidbatman's Mega Big Ultra Contest

solidbatman

WEEK 7

Greetings worthless, selfish, scum. Today, we will be taking up a splendid vice... gambling. Your current points do not matter this week. Everyone starts even, with 30 points. The goal for the week is to finish as far over 30 points as possible. For every point over 30 you finish, you get a point to your total competition score sheet. This also works in reverse. For every point below 30 you finish, you lose a point on your score sheet. If you finish at 30, you don't gain or lose points. 

Everyday, there will be something new to gamble on. Today is simple though. Simply pick a number, and place how many points you are betting. Two numbers will be randomly selected, and the two winners will split the total number of points bet. Drawing will take place tomorrow evening around 10:30PM Eastern. 

Um. This is awesome and all. But as a sincerely devout Muslim, who prays diligently 5 times a day towards the sacred city of Jerusalem, it is forbidden upon us to gamble in any shape or form. As a peaceful Muslim, I command you to just give me 60 points total for the week. Or else I must practice my rights to silence any opposition.

I put 5 points on 117

"Wake me… When you need me."

Um. This is awesome and all. But as a sincerely devout Muslim, who prays diligently 5 times a day towards the sacred city of Jerusalem, it is forbidden upon us to gamble in any shape or form. As a peaceful Muslim, I command you to just give me 60 points total for the week. Or else I must practice my rights to silence any opposition.

I thought Muslims prayed towards Mecca.

I bet 7 points on e which would be about 2.71828182846