He loved girls but girls did not love him - gangamaamer

This drive the Dragon mad

Dark thoughts he now had - gangamaamer

An old Dragon wise told him not twice

On a trip you shall goo, and find yourself among them all - Gangamaamer

On the trip he went

And find his passion he did - gangamaamer

Boylove he had found

Which would be the dedication of his liiife - gaangaamaaameeer...

Singing will arrive soon unless it's too late.

EDIT: Now with 100% more singing, uncut in all its glory complete with misstakes because I couldn't figure out the editing. https://soundcloud.com/user452182079/voice0001

I almost drop it, I have a ton of people ever telling me i don't have to sing... under any circumstance... bur I will try, one more time... all to destroy the ears of all this people! HAHAHAHA (This was the worst event that I could think... or I'm I wrong?...)

https://soundcloud.com/ivanhoe88/the-treasure-of-gangamamer

This is the story of a Dragon

Gangamamer how was called him

He dreamed with an exciting life

So he parted to meet the world away

Gangagamer was his name

And Visnovella was he found

All a magic place for him

Where he could play around

He travels for all Visnovella

And he found his vocation in life:

Slavery all the people in there

Whitout mercy and simply not remorse

Gangamamer was his name

And Visnovella was his found

Where he gain so much money around

Gangamamer grow in a dictator

With all the people hate

But a cute, and adorable girl

Help to fix all the things

Gangamamer was his name

And Visnovella was his found

Where he could be happy at least.

(Soft voice):

And he was happy

Finally.

Apologies for the tardiness:

Are you ready Otakus?

"Aye Aye Sensei."
I can’t hear you!

"AYE AYE SENSEI!!!"
Ohhhhhhhhhhh...
Who’s the greatest dragon we all can agree.

"Gan-ga-ma-mer!"
Sugoi and tsundere and moe is he.
"Gan-ga-ma-mer!"
If darkness and eroge be something you wish.
"Gan-ga-ma-mer!"
And gigantic melons repeatedly squished.
"Gan-ga-ma-mer!"
READY!
"Gan-ga-ma-mer!"
"Gan-ga-ma-mer!"
"Gan-ga-ma-mer!"
GAN-GA-MA-MER! AH AHH AHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH...

WEEK 5

DAY ONE

Hello hello, and welcome to the daily challenges. Each day, you will be issued a challenge. Completing the challenge will net you 5 points towards this glorious competition. Now, I know many people have dropped out, which is a shame. Though... if everyone drops out, I won't have to give this stuff away. Right, so we have a goal this week now. Isn't that nice?

Your first daily challenge is as follows: Mario is easily the face of Nintendo, and arguably the most recognizable figure in video games. Who would you say is the most recognizable character in Visual Novels, and why?

Probably Saber from FSN, because Fate is arguably the most popular vn out there, and she has a pretty unique appearance to begin with. When you can walk into an American game store and see her on the cover of a psp game, that means that even people outside of the vn community have seen her- much like Mario and nongamers.

I would say the most recognizable male face in visual novels is  :conspiracy: (Kenji Setou) from Katawa no Shoujo. The game itself is free to download and has both adult and all age versions and was created by members of the notorious 4chan. In the current scope of things a lot of people first get into visual novels because of this game. One if not the most memorable and recognizable characters is Kenji Setou the crazy harry potter look-a-like. His dialogue ranges from absurd, comical, to downright intuitive and thoughtful. Plus he's a bro...even if he's a slightly crazy one believing in conspiracy theories. 

further evidence for his impact: We have a smiley for him. 

Although really hard to say otherwise Saber triumphs as the most recognizable female character. Saber :saber:  is pretty well known especially thanks to the anime, games, manga, light novels, figures, visual novels, etc... that all depict her...technically (do Red Saber and Apocrypha Saber count?). She has adoring fans all over the world and even people not into visual novels recognize her. 

The most recognizable mascot is probably monokuma at the moment  :upupu:

Furukawa Nagisa from Clannad, why? Clannad is a pretty well known anime, and a lot of people already know that is a visual novel, hell, the kickstarter of Clannad easily reached it's target, and, i live in latin america, and visual novels are not well known here, but!, people who knows of visual novels are always saying "clannad is such a great visual novel!". Sorry for the bad english.

I would say Okabe Rintarou a.k.a. Houhouin Kyouma. Well simply because everyone knows about steins;gate and it's chuunibyou main character auto proclaimed mad scientist that created a time machine.

Steins;Gate is one of the best and well known VNs there is. It's though to choose the "face" (you know what I mean) of this VN, Mayushii, Kurisu and Okabe are pretty much the top figures of it, but I ended up choosing Okabe. Thist VN also got alot of poularity thanks to it's amazing anime adaptation and the alot of spin offs manga, LN and VNs it's got.

Adding to that when I learnt what VNs were the first I've heard about were CLANNAD and Steins;Gate. VNs are not much popular around here where I live, but those that know about it all talk about either one of those. So, at least for me, it's like that.

I agree that Saber from Fate Stay/Night would be the most recognizable character in visual novels. There are many characters that the people knows who they are thanks to the animes, and also are from visual novels, but Fate has also the anime of Fate/zero, Unlimited Bladeworks, the visual novel in Play Station, and that is a lot of visibility, and I don't count all the other merchadinsing, because one have to know the anime or the visual novel to know who the characters are, but is a plus.

From where I'm, Fate was the first approach of many people (at least that I know) to the visual novels, starting from the anime (the problem was that was also a dead end for many, because they didn't search for others VN's)

From this, I can say that Saber, because she is the visibly face of Fate, one of his characters most famous, and like an icon of the franchise.

But, I would wish that Kud could be the face of the Visual Novels, she is so cute, and could bring to the world a lot of Moe and Wafuu~~
I rest my case

If I had to choose, it would probably be Nagisa or Saber. However, between the two, I think Saber is more famous. Even though the Clannad anime may be more well-known than the Fate franchise (perhaps it isn't), Saber is surely more iconic than Nagisa, at least from my point of view.