Walkure Romanze Translation Project ( Help needed >.<)

Hello everyone :)

You did not hear it wrong. Surely many of you know that currently the group WakarimashitaTL is translating Walkure Romanze and is now rather close to dead.

Finally I could get time off the world and get myself typing here.

As of now, I have lost contact of all my staff and will do a revival recruitment.

I need:

-someone that could help me maintain our site

-editors

-quality checkers

I apologize if I was not able to budge at all this whole period. A lot of life drama is tossing me around and the Nation calls me for service (i hope it finally ends or at the very least ease). At least I could get my feet here right now. . .

So if you are able to help me out, or willing to join me in putting this back to action and get this project done with for others coming out, please do PM me or comment on this thread.

My most sincerest apologies and

Much thanks <3

a85dabac06.jpg

When you say you need help maintaining the site, what exactly do you mean?

As far as I've checked, it's hosted on WordPress so i'm guessing that the help you need is to update news, layouts and such. If that is the case I can't help much (i'm not that good with site design, i'm more of a tech/infrastructure guy)...

If you need a designer/news updater/etc... don't think I can be of much help. If your needs are a bit more technical, poke me so we can discuss what you need and to see if i can fit that into my ongoing stuff :)

P.S: Anyway, best of luck for the project ressurection :)

Yeah, but are you going to redo it from the beginning or continue from what left of it?

From what you said, I guess you still have some survivor(s) alive in your group  :D

Well I can't reveal what I'm really planning to do yet, but we will do something about it. Care to give a hand? :D

You should really expand upon what you mean when looking for help. Editors and quality checkers are fairly common and understandable terms.  But the first one, needing help maintaining the website, could vary wildly.  That could range from being an additional representative on the site to redesigning it altogether which would require medium to high level programming skills.  As long as it's nothing too intensive, I could probably do the research and help maintain the website in about two weeks, due to dabbling in programming before.  As I have no idea what it entails, I'm unwilling to even begin thinking about it due to how vague it is.  I'm sure there are quite a few other people in the same position: willing to help, but are clueless as to what you require.  

hopefully, i found this game rather promising whilest playing & think it should be completed when possible. i like the unique setting with the jousting background, its nothing you might ever see somewhere else again.

I assume whatever translator they have on board is going to do them. A translator wanting to work on Walkure Romanze but not on h-scenes would be pretty bizarre, like half of the appeal of the game is the H, (as is like half of the script. :P)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...