Birthday thread

epeldoll

2 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Happy Birthday @CeruleanGamer

Hopefully you'll like BB Haruka, coming in a few days :sachi:

Thank you and OMG! Now, I have a reason to be depressed on my birthday..... I had this game planned to be played for a good amount of the day today and now it's ruined! :( Guess I'll really just have to wait...

Guess bf gets to have more time with me. :wahaha: 

Happy birthday, @CryingWestern and thanks for extracting data from any visual novel (Also for helping Majikoi translation).

Also, its very late (Better late than never though), but happy very belated birthday, @ittaku and thanks for your 8 years effort for translating ToHeart 2 and continuing it until now. I'll make sure next year I'll said this on time (But you're very old here though. I mean 46 years old, really (Not that anything wrong with that though, just surprise a little bit)).

45 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Also, its very late (Better late than never though), but happy very belated birthday, @ittaku and thanks for your 8 years effort for translating ToHeart 2 and continuing it until now. I'll make sure next year I'll said this on time (But you're very old here though. I mean 46 years old, really (Not that anything wrong with that though, just surprise a little bit)).

Wow thanks, someone noticed! Yes I really am that old and have been playing VNs for longer than some of you have existed (and have kids to rival some of your ages). I'm not sure if I'm the oldest here, but definitely one of the oldest, though I'm still 14 at heart forever. I think people will be even happier about me working on Clover Day's than To Heart 2, but TH2 is one of the great classics and after starting it I had to make sure I finished it. Seeing a project through to the end is one of the things us oldies feel passionate about.