What Site Work Would You Like To See?

Please consider taking this survey (Link) and let me know what you want to see fixed/improved upon across the various Fuwanovel sites. Your feedback will determine my work priorities this Summer/Fall. (Forum Post)

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

epeldoll

Birthday thread

Ha ha a year older ... thanks everyone for reminding me :P I had someone at the bank remind me also, then start a long conversation about it, a conversation that just wouldn't end and I'm standing there thinking do they employ you specifically to make your customers feel bad? Is that it? It doesn't matter how depressed I feel, I'm not opening another account you know...

Happy birthday @Jun Inoue may your day be blessed with *insert randomly generated google saying*

11 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Ha ha a year older ... thanks everyone for reminding me :P I had someone at the bank remind me also, then start a long conversation about it, a conversation that just wouldn't end and I'm standing there thinking do they employ you specifically to make your customers feel bad? Is that it? It doesn't matter how depressed I feel, I'm not opening another account you know...

Happy birthday @Jun Inoue may your day be blessed with *insert randomly generated google saying*

Not only are banks evil, but so are their employees? :notlikemiya:

Happy Birthday @Emi

While cursing Father Time for being a bastard and not slowing down, I suggest the item below. Apparently quite sweet and provides a nice warm feeling for quite a while afterwards :) Perfect for both celebration (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS...) and commiseration (...ON GETTING ANOTHER YEAR OLDEEEEEEER) :P 

31dover-el-dorado-rum-15-years-old-box-t

Have a great birthday :) 

4 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Happy Birthday @Emi

While cursing Father Time for being a bastard and not slowing down, I suggest the item below. Apparently quite sweet and provides a nice warm feeling for quite a while afterwards :) Perfect for both celebration (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS...) and commiseration (...ON GETTING ANOTHER YEAR OLDEEEEEEER) :P 

31dover-el-dorado-rum-15-years-old-box-t

Have a great birthday :) 

that sure is something i could need right now. :P