Birthday thread

epeldoll

Actully want to be the first person to said this, but my internet connection back at 12 AM was suddenly unstable so I'm late to said this. Neverthless happy birthday @KosakiFag and for one of experienced member in Fuwanovel your quite young (17 years old Really? Just a little surprised here). Also, happy birthday @maefdomn and I'd remember that you involved with slightly heated discussion with Solidbatman back at 'Complain about moderation' thread. Hope both of you had well upcoming year.

Thanks for the greetings, guys. It warms the heart. It's nice to have people greeting you. :miyako:

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

Neverthless happy birthday @KosakiFag and for one of experienced member in Fuwanovel your quite young (17 years old Really? Just a little surprised here). 

>experienced

Made me laugh out loud, man. I'm a beginner too. It has only been like a year and eight months since I joined. I'm in no way experienced.

But thanks for greeting me too. c:

Edit: I just noticed, but it's the 69th page. What better page for people to give birthday greetings to us? :miyako:

@KosakiFag If you based on date of join you still quite new indeed (I'm still beginner too actually if we based on join date). But I based that you experienced from post number here of course, and you already gather quite a lot of number (4700 post) for 20 or so months. Well, either way you're welcome and thanks to all of your posts here.