Birthday thread

epeldoll

6 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Happy Birthday @Jade

Starting to feel old yet? :makina:

I'm still YOUNG ya old man :pyaa: 

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

@Jade whoa! Your birthday is one day after mine?! :pyaa:

Congratz dude, you trap lover you! :makina: Hope you have a good day.

Thank you ya damn Heretic :sachi:

3 hours ago, 12kami said:

happy birthday @Jade

here

Hide contents

LS1QL8f.jpg

Thank you 12 :sacchan:

Happy birthday to @Jade, even though I didn't know you much other than according to your post you like to post on Love Live thread (By the way, did you like Eli's voice? If so then I suggest you to continue your stalled Dracu Riot and play Azusa route, because Azusa seiyuu was also Eli's seiyuu). Anyway, hope you in well in upcoming year, and by the way you still quite young at age 20. Also, even though I didn't play Love Live free games, I also hope we got know each other better in here.

Also happy birthday to @Kurokusari here and thanks for Dracu Riot Interface patch instruction back at the patching thread. Hope you got well in upcoming years. And if you had chance to come here, better fix your birth year since apparently it was mistaken you as 100 years old (Or if you really 100 years old it's okay too).

Today it was @Zalor birthday, so I say happy birthday to you and wish you luck. Thanks to be always here since Fuwanovel established here. By the way you're younger than I though, since I thought you should be at 20 or more for Fuwanovel most senior member here and I'd just read that you only 19 (Not that I said it's wrong though, just a little surprise maybe). Well, once again wish your luck for coming years.

Just now, CvkHawk1547 said:

Happy birthday to Jade and Zalor, Hope you guys have a great birthday :wafuu:

@littleshogun You are from Indonesia ??? I'm myself from Indonesia too, didn't expect to meet a fellow Indonesian.

Indonesia is one of the more major countries where users come from. They are in ridiculously high numbers here

And while I'm at it, I wish the best of Birthdays to you, @Roach and @Zalor

14 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Happy birthday to @Jade, even though I didn't know you much other than according to your post you like to post on Love Live thread (By the way, did you like Eli's voice? If so then I suggest you to continue your stalled Dracu Riot and play Azusa route, because Azusa siyuu was also Eli's seiyuu). Anyway, hope you in well in upcoming year, and by the way you still quite young at age 20. Also, even though I didn't play Love Live free games, I also hope we got know each other better in here.

Late as hell reply but Thank you :sacchan:

Nanjolno did? Huh, maybe i'll actually finish Dracu Riot then. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

Happy birthday Zalor, have a wonderful day ^_^ and a little bit late but you too Jade!

A late reply too, thanks :sacchan:

@Jade Nanjolno eh? Guess I learned another seiyuu nickname today. And you're welcome

@CvkHawk1547 Yes, I'm from Indonesia too. In fact there's another active Indonesian user here, gijimu. By the way, did you expect me from France or America for example previously? As for Indonesian user, just like arcadeotic said in here it was quite a lot (Around 12,000 or so user here). Anyway since I didn't said this back at your introduction thread, let me said welcome to Fuwanovel here and hope you enjoy your stay here.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

@CvkHawk1547 Yes, I'm from Indonesia too. In fact there's another active Indonesian user here, gijimu. By the way, did you expect me from France or America for example previously? As for Indonesian user, just like arcadeotic said in here it was quite a lot (Around 12,000 or so user here). Anyway since I didn't said this back at your introduction thread, let me said welcome to Fuwanovel here and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Yeah at first I thought you're an American but when I saw you're location turns out you're from Indonesia, I didn't notice it hahahaha:wafuu:

And yeah thanks for welcoming me and I hope to see you around.

16 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Today it was @Zalor birthday, so I say happy birthday to you and wish you luck. Thanks to be always here since Fuwanovel established here. By the way you're younger than I though, since I thought you should be at 20 or more for Fuwanovel most senior member here and I'd just read that you only 19 (Not that I said it's wrong though, just a little surprise maybe). Well, once again wish your luck for coming years.

I joined Fuwanovel a month before I turned 16. Back then I think I was one of the youngest members. But now that is no longer true. Also, I've been reading VNs since I was 13. ;P

Also, Thank you and everybody else that wished me happy birthday.