Looking for a VN with these criterias

kongaii

So I kind of don't know what VN to play/read right now and I was wondering if anyone knew some VN that I or someone with similar taste could read.

I want it to have a school life kind of theme. 

I would like there to be the male characters that arrent complete idiots(very important) but instead cool guy's like in Da Capo 2, that I actually could actually be friends with. (it doesn't matter that much if they aren't around that often) They can definitely not be like the guys in Edelweiss.

Also it doesn't really matter if there are sex scenes and whatnot, but there can definitely not be sex scene after every choice.

so with that being said, any Ideas??

Also since I can not read japanese it needs to be translated, you can look at my vndb for information about what VN's I've read. 

I also prefer it to be long ones but anything is fine  :) 

(Also Incest is wincest, just for referance)

There are bearly any translated VNs that have any incest in them (I should know it's a fetish of mine), so you can forget about that. For a school setting without a brain-dead protagonist I would have to second the Key suggestion. Key does a decent job with creating protagonists that actually seem like they can function in society.

Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi-kun no Baai

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no (no incest, but school life and good protag)

Noble Works

Komorebi no Nostalgica

Mirai Nostalgia

Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas

Otome ga Boku ni Koishiteiru 2

Suzunone Seven

Kamikaze Explorer

And more...

Clephas, on 02 Mar 2015 - 2:52 PM, said:

Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi-kun no Baai

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no (no incest, but school life and good protag)

Noble Works

Komorebi no Nostalgica

Mirai Nostalgia

Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas

Otome ga Boku ni Koishiteiru 2

Suzunone Seven

Kamikaze Explorer

And more...

Most of those are not translated or fully translated.

I will give a big recommendation to Period.  It has everything you're looking for except the incest.  I know some people are turned off by the art, but seriously.. give it a chance.  The protag is pretty refreshing and cool and a lot of the routes are very good. 

For me Canvas 2 main chartacter is a little dumb. But dumb like all others japanese fiction characters, a little annoying at moments, but acceptable. I thought of Grisaia too like Havoc, because this is the first NV where I thought that the MC had a little brain, and wasn't a brat who let anyone do anything to him.

There are quite enough and good recommends, whatever I've another one ;)

A-Profile.

And also Canvas 2 isn't that bad. The protag might a be the lazy and the undecided guy but he's bearable. And also one of the heroines (Tomoko) have the most awesome voice of all times ;) ...

And also Canvas 2 isn't that bad.

Yes it is, it might be the shittiest VN people seem to like(?) and recommend. It will eat your soul, kill your dog and sterilize your children.

I don't remember anything of the one guy in Hoshizora no Memoria but otherwise it should fit in. Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate might also work even if there is no full patch yet. And if you are kind really open minded to what a cool guy is Koi iro Chu! Lips would work, no wincenst either though. And Sharin no Kuni might also fit in if you haven't played it. Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru doesn't have any friendly guys as far as i remember but there is some incest and plenty of school.

Greeting, kongaii-san

i check your vndb.......

look like you didn't read any of "Key" .........

maybe you forget add or i blind......

I still recommend "Rewrite" or "Little Busters" .......

I know that I really should look into VN's by Key but the thing is that I've watched Clannad, tried to watch Little Busters (didn't really like it for some reason and so I also tried the VN but same thing)

and I am not sure about Rewrite but I might look it up