Visual Novel Orders - Good Deals, Nice Steals

OriginalRen

NMsVQMF.jpg

Holy oppai Fuwanovel!

You think you can't afford a visual novel? Think again weebs! In the following series of photos, you will find a plethora of translated, currently being translated, and untranslated VNs (particularly sequels and such) all for under $60. That's right, $60, the price of a console game in the United States. Feel free to peruse through the list and budget yourself for the next month or so, because it's about time you rewarded yourself with the things you love so much, all for a very affordable price.

Can't afford them? No worries! This post is to simply inform you once again of my mailing service where I will offer to buy these and many other visual novels for you. You have a lot of different shipping options, and in the long run most VNs are cheaper than a copy of a video game.

Sweet Deal!

Little Busters for $10.80 (1,080 yen)!

Visual Novels Under $20 (2,000 yen):

hyU6tk1.jpg

gAlZcOa.jpg

SQPsVyF.jpg

EtifOlB.jpg

8xgr8tp.jpg

q3PcEFZ.jpg

ccun27l.jpg

Ts6h7QR.jpg

uInVR08.jpg

Visual Novels Under $30 (3,000 yen):

GvJjVq1.jpg

MeO8Q50.jpg

EufZtMp.jpg

Visual Novels Under $40 (4,000 yen):

3Ixaz6h.jpg

LpfdIw9.jpg

Visual Novels Under $50 (5,000 yen):

45bfjFf.jpg

nC0jDpF.jpg

afz5YK0.jpg

evhBrwf.jpg

Visual Novels Under $60 (6,000 yen):

KQ128Mf.jpg

Questions? Comments? Ask below!

So is this one going to be updated whenever new games appear under decent sale prices?

also any chance you could upload pictures/prices for some of the games without a translation that might be decent price and story wise?

Should we let you know if we are interested in you picking up a game here or in the mail order location (or by PM?) 

Curious about how much shipping to the States would be for a game or two as well (I have no idea what these vns actually weigh so not sure how to figure out the gram/pound calculations).

You shoud really sticky this and maybe update it if you have the time. Though I would prefer digital games, hard copies aren't so bad if they aren't that expensive and you are willing to help us out and point us in the right direction if we want one.

And maybe name the English title of each game under it? That way there won't be any real reason to pirate since it's all kind right in front of us. You found the Yu-No visual novel at all?

You shoud really sticky this and maybe update it if you have the time. Though I would prefer digital games, hard copies aren't so bad if they aren't that expensive and you are willing to help us out and point us in the right direction if we want one.

And maybe name the English title of each game under it? That way there won't be any real reason to pirate since it's all kind right in front of us. You found the Yu-No visual novel at all?

AFAIK The only edition of Yu-No you can get right now comes in a can with some extras and a vibrator (Nothing turns me on like info dumps and absurdly complex time travel concepts) which costs around 200 dollars if you get it for cheap at Amazon Japan. Not sure how much they're going to change on the remake but you could play the PC port on a notebook/tablet and the remake at the same time. It'd probably be cheaper if not to say awkward.

AFAIK The only edition of Yu-No you can get right now comes in a can with some extras and a vibrator (Nothing turns me on like info dumps and absurdly complex time travel concepts) which costs around 200 dollars if you get it for cheap at Amazon Japan. Not sure how much they're going to change on the remake but you could play the PC port on a notebook/tablet and the remake at the same time. It'd probably be cheaper if not to say awkward.

Yeah...I kinda worried it would sell for that much. That's one of the few times where torrents would be beneficial...especially when it comes to playing a visual novel that is very good since there won't be a lot of people who will buy a game for that much (espeically with the "specials" that comes with it). The remake...is it going to be in English or is it going to be Japanese only? I don't feel like waiting for another fan translation to come out...assuming they would still be willing to re-translate it.

Another one that comes to mind (although it's debatable on whether it's even a visual novel) would be the English translation of Princess Maker 2...where the physical copies never actually made it to retail. It's actually a pretty good game if you can still find it.

For current games though...in all honestly, I don't have a problem supporting most games that have a "reasonable" price...no higher than $50 for me including shipping. The damn shipping charges really rub me the wrong way though...that's why I would prefer to get games digitally if possible like Manga Gamer goes. It's too bad I don't know a service that offers that for Japanese games as well as the ability to patch digital games with english patches. It isn't meant to sound like an excuse, but it would be so much more accessible to have a universal website to download visual novels that are both Japanese and English that can be patched with fan translation patches. Less wait, less money spent, and it's only just a click away if you need to reinstall it. I REALLY don't want to get into arguments when it comes to physical VS digital though.

Cross Channel for $40 and Rewrite for just $20 dollars!?! I can't believe that! Rewrite goes for over 100 dollars on Jbox. Personally though I'm not interested in Rewrite, but I am considering Cross Channel.   

For $40, Cross channel is worth it. I wouldn't go much higher than that though, especially if you factor in shipping charges. I like it more than most of my actually video games and I've read it through multiple times...though I do have to say that it isn't for everyone. But with torrents gone...you won't know unless you are willing to gamble a bit.

Yeah...I kinda worried it would sell for that much. That's one of the few times where torrents would be beneficial...especially when it comes to playing a visual novel that is very good since there won't be a lot of people who will buy a game for that much (espeically with the "specials" that comes with it). The remake...is it going to be in English or is it going to be Japanese only? I don't feel like waiting for another fan translation to come out...assuming they would still be willing to re-translate it.

Another one that comes to mind (although it's debatable on whether it's even a visual novel) would be the English translation of Princess Maker 2...where the physical copies never actually made it to retail. It's actually a pretty good game if you can still find it.

For current games though...in all honestly, I don't have a problem supporting most games that have a "reasonable" price...no higher than $50 for me including shipping. The damn shipping charges really rub me the wrong way though...that's why I would prefer to get games digitally if possible like Manga Gamer goes. It's too bad I don't know a service that offers that for Japanese games as well as the ability to patch digital games with english patches. It isn't meant to sound like an excuse, but it would be so much more accessible to have a universal website to download visual novels that are both Japanese and English that can be patched with fan translation patches. Less wait, less money spent, and it's only just a click away if you need to reinstall it. I REALLY don't want to get into arguments when it comes to physical VS digital though.

So far it's Japanese only.Aksys, Atlus or XSeed could release the game in English but it's a 50 hour long visual novel that has little notoriety aside from the Hardcore Gaming 101 article and visual novel fans. The chances are very low, unless JAST, Manga Gamer or Sekai Project get into the console market.