こんにちは!

spooky

Hello! I registered yesterday but only just got round to posting. ^_^/>

I'm not very good at introductions but I guess I'll try! Spooky is my favourite word, hence the name~ I'm a student studying games development, and I live in England!

I'm nineteen and I first played a visual novel when I was about.. thirteen? It was an original English one actually, Fatal Hearts by Hanako Games. Me and my friend downloaded a thirty minute trial but it ended up lasting for ages, and we knew that if we quit it it would stop, so we stayed up all night to play it :3 Sure enough, when I quit, the trial ended. So I convinced my mum to buy it c:

My other favourite visual novels are Ever 17, Togainu No Chi (still playing that one, actually) Saya No uta, CLANNAD, Long Live The queen and probably some more... I also play a lot of games such as Skyrim, Fallout 3, Dragon Age, Zelda, etc etc.

I also like Anime & Manga, but I don't spend as much time on them.

Oh, and I'm also trying to teach myself Japanese, it's not going TOO badly, I can read kana at least, and about 30 kanji. (I haven't been studying that long.)

Think that's all there is to know really, if you read this all then you're great :33

Nice to meet you all!~

こんにちは、ようこそ

Welcome to Fuwanovel!!

If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask.

My other favourite visual novels are Ever 17, Togainu No Chi (still playing that one, actually) Saya No uta, CLANNAD, Long Live The queen and probably some more... I also play a lot of games such as Skyrim, Fallout 3, Dragon Age, Zelda, etc etc.

I also like Anime & Manga, but I don't spend as much time on them.

Oh, and I'm also trying to teach myself Japanese, it's not going TOO badly, I can read kana at least, and about 30 kanji. (I haven't been studying that long.)

Think that's all there is to know really, if you read this all then you're great :33

yeah youll fit in perfectly around here. Were all friends so make yourself at home!!

Thank you everyone!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

If you liked Clannad you should try Little Busters, it's also from KEY.

I hope you have a great time around here

I've been thinking about playing Little Busters actually, so thanks for the heads up! I'll probably give it a try soon. ^_^

I looked at your profile earlier today because it said you were the newest member, and I remember finding it odd that you took the time to add a photo but not to post anything,(well, until you posted this :P/>). Anyway welcome here, and I did read the whole thing so does that make me great? :huh: Also you mentioned that Ever17 was one of your favorite VN's. I was actually intending to play that as my next VN, but it looks like I'm going to end up playing Rewrite first.