Sparkker

Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Best Girl

2. 2. Attribute/Type

3. 3. Combination/Group/Etc

This poll is closed to new votes

Welcome to the most basic poll ever...

Since it's limited to 3 Questions so be it....

3 Simple questions:

1. Best Girl

2. Attribute/Type where most of your Favorite songs are in.

3. Combination/ Group/ Etc.

It's up to you to decide your biases.....

I just starter past few days,

Starter i totally beginner, i haven't watch anime yet and totally unknown all of it.

my choice will be Umi (because she look cool) and maybe choose "cool type" song too. :sachi:

later the day, play few songs.......

I starter fall to Rin ..... (currently) , and like the "Pure songs"....... :yumiko:

Rin keep saying "nyan" , totally kawaii 3mQbs.gif

i totally don't know third question combination ....... so i simply choose "all".....

I would argue having obnoxiously large bouncing breasts doesn't even constitute dancing. But I guess that's the only skill Nozomi has.

Nozomi has a nice hobby, a good voice and she's supportive, so she passes  :wafuu:

Umi is my real favorite when it comes to idol skills. 

I'll never understand the appeal of Nozomi.

I never liked her when watching the anime, never liked her when reading the manga, never liked hearing her voice (major annoyance) and never liked her overall attitude.

Nico worked hard for years to become an idol, support her family, try to make her fans happy and cheer up her friends when the group needs it, she knows what's important in being an idol and does her best each and every day.

When stuff's going down Nico is the most vocal and is not afraid to show her true colors, she's the most quirky of the group and the one that always stood out the most for me, hence why I absolutely love her.

Nozomi just tagged along and flips her cards every once in a while, gropes the other girls because she has nothing better to do and doesn't really have any particular vocation for being an idol, she just randomly became one because "lulz duh cards said so".

So yeah, I'll never understand the concept of praising Nozomi in a million years.

I don't really care what people like, anyone's entitled to like anyone, but I'll always defend Nico to death, because out of every girl in the show she was the one who left a major impression on me.