Comyu Ending Explanation PLEASE!

VoiceSYRT

Okay, this is really starting to get on my nerves. I just finished Comyu about 2 days ago, and still cant wrap my head around the VERY ENDING. They 

Go outside after making amends and going to their doom pretty much, they all of a sudden show up, vanishing from the entire world?

I feel very confused by this ending, can someone please tell me if I am just missing something very big, or was this just never explained?

i try recalled ...... quite long time since my last read......

They success survive and escape.

six month later, (around that)

they still hiding from "System" .

the group follow lead by Akihito . They enjoy their life. (the group become guardian during night)

Akihito keeps his promise that "I'll save the witch". (mean that together with Kagome no matter what)

The end.

i try recalled ...... quite long time since my last read......

They success survive and escape.

six month later, (around that)

they still hiding from "System" .

the group follow lead by Akihito . They enjoy their life. (the group become guardian during night)

Akihito keeps his promise that "I'll save the witch". (mean that together with Kagome no matter what)

The end.

This pretty much sums it up. The very end of the ending isn't anything fancy.

I mean it was somewhat clear what happened. 

They survive that final fight, and have to go off the grid to hide from the System. That's why Izuwa's family didn't know where the money was coming from and all that.

But the ending was not clear enough! how in frozen hell did they get through the people hunting them down, when they were right outside!?! (just realized this while writing but i forgot kagome is broken from the spell after defeating all the cou's she has defeated in that weird dream-esc state, so that is one of my questions gone.) Another thing is even IF they went missing, why have they not been hunted down yet...?

• 2 weeks later...

You might be looking for to much. It seemed details were left to interpretation. You knew the characters by now, So you can picture and draw your on story onto it.

To me there was an attempt at explaining the morning battle in the credits (also the last pictures in the C.G. menu). Yes there was a fight and they came out alive. Not on top, but alive. So like others say, they are in hiding and now wage guerrilla warfare against the system in an attempt to survive and protect each other and the city. The story ends but life will go on.

I Just finished comyu as well. I enjoyed it much. This is my attempt to understand my enjoyment by evaluating it.

I mean it was somewhat clear what happened. 

They survive that final fight, and have to go off the grid to hide from the System. That's why Izuwa's family didn't know where the money was coming from and all that.

That was exactly what I got from the ending its not like it was super deep or anything it was explained through the story itself