Hello :)

Benihime

Hey ^____^

I figured I'd drop by and introduce myself. I'm just another Visual Novel fangirl. So far of what I've played my favorites are Hakuoki Demon of The Fleeting Blossom, Starry Sky In Spring, Hoshizara no Memoria and Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! I look forward to meeting and chatting with other VN fans :)

Hi Benihime :)/>

Welcome to fuwanovel forums, enjoy your stay here. ^_^/>

Thank you for the welcome and for adding me as a friend :D

welcome..

i am also a newbie..

hope we will get along..

by the way i'm epeldoll... :)/>

Hello epeldoll :) Thank you for welcoming me

Hey there welcome to Fuwanovel.

Its always great to meet another VN fan!! If you have any questions or anything let us know.

Thank you for the warm welcome ^____^

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I also loved Majikoi, but I'm still waiting for Miyako's route :S

Anyway, hope you have a great time around here ^^

Yeah.. I'm close to just playing the Agave route with a machine translator because I just feel like it'll never get translated.. >>

Welcome to fuwan!

We are friendly around here, so you'll have no problem getting along and chatting as much as you want

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the welcome :) I heard it was friendly.. I only join sites that seem to have open, friendly people on them ^___^

Bem Vinda :)/>

Hello :D

Could it be... another otome gamer?!

Hello there! You'll have to tell me how Starry Sky ~In Spring~ was for you. I'm not sure whether or not I should pick it up since it seems kinda bland and too fluffy for my tastes.

Welcome to the forums! :)/>

Hello fellow otome game fan! :D hmm.. Well to be honest I haven't been able to play many otome games since I can't read the Japanese language ones.. so compared to other games you may have played it may come off bland.. I liked all 3 male characters it's the female protagonist that is probably the most bland..