Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

My only thought though, from a business perspective - is will it sell well? From what I understand, the new stuff is added into the original game - I have no doubt there will be those that gripe about having to "buy it twice". Esp. the Steam crowd, which can at times behave like a pack of petulant children.

Wait, I thought Mangagamer said "No, we're too busy doing other things."?

According to Doddler (the original source for that)

Actually, funny story about that, when I made the reply we honestly weren't yet planning on working on the fandisc. It wasn't until shortly after we got word back from moonstone and managed to work out the translator issues. It was quite a recent addition.

In the future, please ask tech-related questions in the /forum/13-voluntary-tech-support/">Tech Support section.  The threads in VN Talk are for, well, talking about VNs  :P

What routes are you guys looking forward to in the fandisk?  Tamie and Ruriko are pretty much the only ones I care about.  I'm hoping that at least some of the routes will have something resembling a story, but I'm not holding my breath.  It is a fandisk, after all.

hmm been awhile since i lastly played it, but as far as i remember they werent that long. regarding the afterstorys of the mainheroines, when you take away the h-scenes there isnt much left & the other ones are short/medium sized, lets say they feel like about 30-45% of the original ones, when you´re a fast reader & wont look everything up twice & more in the backlog .

bit hard for me to express my thoughts on this, cause 15lines dont always feel like 15lines of another route, as mentioned above. if i like one chick & her story, then it takes me wayyyy longer reading through than otherwise (repeating her voices & sososos...)

edit: but regardless of the actual length of evangile wh, i didnt get the feeling i´ve been ripped off my money by moonstone only for fanservices sake & the product as a whole felt more complete, as without it.

edit2: normally i refrain from purchasing fandiscs in general, after some very negative experiences, especially because they are mostly not that much cheaper than the main game, leading to a fairly bad aftertaste. basically when considering in 90% of all fandiscs out there, you´re getting nothing but plotless chakalaka than the logical decision is to skip the fd part & go straight for the follow up hentai episode, which mostly fulfills the same deed, only better.

edit3: & yes, there´re tons of vn based hentais out there - minimum plot & maximum kawaii

What routes are you guys looking forward to in the fandisk?  Tamie and Ruriko are pretty much the only ones I care about.  I'm hoping that at least some of the routes will have something resembling a story, but I'm not holding my breath.  It is a fandisk, after all.

Even though she drove me crazy - to the point of almost hating her - I'm looking forward to Konomi. During her parts of the common route, she showed some real maturity and insight at rare times - changing my opinion of her.

hmm been awhile since i lastly played it, but as far as i remember they werent that long. regarding the afterstorys of the mainheroines, when you take away the h-scenes there isnt much left & the other ones are short/medium sized, lets say they feel like about 30-45% of the original ones, when you´re a fast reader & wont look everything up twice & more in the backlog .

If accurate, 30-45% is still pretty generous for a set of after stories. :)

Tamie and Konomi.

And moar Ritsuko of course!

Even though she drove me crazy - to the point of almost hating her - I'm looking forward to Konomi. During her parts of the common route, she showed some real maturity and insight at rare times - changing my opinion of her.

If they don't put a "You're pregnant" joke in there I'm going to be really disappointed.

By the way, has anyone heard if it's going to be sold separately, or only packaged with the main VN?  If it's packaged, the salt will be real.