Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

Man I wanna read PE again. But I have so many VN's to read I just don't wanna make time for it. If I did I feel like I would have to re-read 90% of the VN's I have already read as well, seeing as the majority were amazing.

My problem with re-reading VNs is that it just wouldn't be as much enjoyable as it used to be anymore. Even if it's great VN like Princess Evangile.

Well, I still didn't read Chiho's route though but I don't really plan to.

My order of routes was Ayaka > Rise > Ritsuko and I think I enjoyed it that way  :sachi:

• 2 weeks later...

I was just asking because i saw someone saying that Princess Evangile is basically an all girls school equivalent of Hoshimemo without the astronomy stuff. I haven't read PE yet (but i have read Hoshimemo) and i got a little confused because from what i can see the only thing PE and Hoshimemo have in common is that they are both school life comedy romance.

I was just asking because i saw someone saying that Princess Evangile is basically an all girls school equivalent of Hoshimemo without the astronomy stuff. I haven't read PE yet (but i have read Hoshimemo) and i got a little confused because from what i can see the only thing PE and Hoshimemo have in common is that they are both school life comedy romance.

They're both considered moege. Hoshimemo has an overarching plot that runs throughout the different routes, culminating in the true route. It also has a lot of spiritual pseudo-science hogwash. PE has none of that, the routes are entirely self contained and are based solely on character interactions focusing on romantic drama with no spiritual weirdness.

What is a moege?

Check out this lexicon of VN terminology the community made a while back.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yfMIKXtfCFnZgcgRN_-34B8CdSTRE2FwDrvT4gCPP-s/edit

According to this, moege is a "type of game with many moe characters", with moe meaning

*deep breath*

"The word “moe” doesn’t have a concrete meaning and can be used in a variety of ways. Usually the word is used to describe a form of pseudo-love for a fictional character and their traits (both physical and psychological). These traits are usually defined as cute and adorable. In a more colloquial way, it’s a word to express the cuteness and charm of a particular character and their personal traits as well as express love for said character/traits."

~~

Rise is best girl