Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

It's a good thing y'all think Rise is a b#$tch (she isn't, btw) and so I get sole dibs on her while y'all fight for the other scraps heroines. Suckers!

You're not alone Eclipsed, I enjoyed Rise. Granted she may have be my least favourite of the heroines but I still had fun with her.

I think I've reached the end of the common route, and I guess I'm on Ayaka's route now having picked her name twice... but it's not clear yet since I just got through all the drama that I think signaled the end of the common route. Given that I only had four choices (the four heroines shown on the initial title screen), will more routes unlock as I play through more times, or am I simply not on a route yet? That is, assuming there actually is at least a Ruriko route, since you all have mentioned it, and since she wasn't in the choices...

Also: I'm normally not a fan of the token "loli" at all, because I don't like the "character note: incompetent at life" that frequently gets tacked onto such characters, but Konomi doesn't come with that baggage, and her personality is ridiculously cute. I've decided I just have a thing for genki girls (Clannad's Kyou usually tops my personal overall best girl ratings). At any rate, I was obligated to change my profile picture, at least until the next shiny thing catches my eye.

I think I've reached the end of the common route, and I guess I'm on Ayaka's route now having picked her name twice... but it's not clear yet since I just got through all the drama that I think signaled the end of the common route. Given that I only had four choices (the four heroines shown on the initial title screen), will more routes unlock as I play through more times, or am I simply not on a route yet? That is, assuming there actually is at least a Ruriko route, since you all have mentioned it, and since she wasn't in the choices...

Also: I'm normally not a fan of the token "loli" at all, because I don't like the "character note: incompetent at life" that frequently gets tacked onto such characters, but Konomi doesn't come with that baggage, and her personality is ridiculously cute. I've decided I just have a thing for genki girls (Clannad's Kyou usually tops my personal overall best girl ratings). At any rate, I was obligated to change my profile picture, at least until the next shiny thing catches my eye.

All routes 'begin' at Chapter 17, and end at Chapter 26 (Final Chapter).

Only 4 heroines: Rise, Chiho, Ritsuko, Ayaka.

I approve. B) She "really" got under my skin for the longest time - but after a certain point, she actually became pretty cool.

I baked a delicious baguette today, and despite giving half of it away, I probably still won't even eat most of the other half before it becomes stale. I really need a Panterbell of my own to take care of situations like this.

I think we all need a Panterbell of our own. 

im using Translator Aggregator and ITH to read it. its not perfect but if youre able to understand the spoken language a bit, then its readable.

I'll probably wait, I won't enjoy it as much if I'm having to work to read it. 

all this talk about ruriko made me want to start her route in the FD and the very first image i get is this

ZNFJ8cU.jpg

shes so adorable.

Kuu!

Hehe yea I feel ya people, really hoping we get the fan disk translation that would be my high hopes for 2015-2016

So far past Chapter 20 on all routes, may show some spoilers incase u dont wana click below but ill post how far I am so far on this vn :)

2j1o2l2.jpg

No. 001 is for Rise route, No. 002 is Chiho route, No. 003 is Riksuko's route & No. 004 is for Ayaka. I'll most likely use the last 2 saves to unlock all the scenes including the sex scenes.

So far past Chapter 20 on all routes, may show some spoilers incase u dont wana click below but ill post how far I am so far on this vn :)

2j1o2l2.jpg

No. 001 is for Rise route, No. 002 is Chiho route, No. 003 is Riksuko's route & No. 004 is for Ayaka. I'll most likely use the last 2 saves to unlock all the scenes including the sex scenes.

ah, good times  :makina: